"Silent Cry" (Jihyo) 🌧️

TW's// Angst, Jihyo is kind of a bitch (i'm sorry), mentions of suicide, depression, my friend gave me this idea (ty stink), recommended to listen to the music as you read!!//

"What would you do if you knew it was your last birthday ever"......

...
....
.....

You walked hesitantly into the sterile, cold doctor's office, anticipation and fear flooding your brain.

The waiting room seemed to close in around you, amplifying your anxious breaths. As you were called into the examination room, a deep pit formed in your stomach, foreshadowing the despair that awaited you.

The doctor's expression was somber as he reviewed your medical reports, his voice laced with empathy.

—"I'm afraid I have some difficult news to share with you. Your condition has worsened significantly, and I can no longer offer any treatment options. Your time is incredibly limited, and I believe you have only hours left."

You felt your throat tighten, and tears welled up in your eyes, but you managed to maintain a stoic facade.

"H-how long do I have exactly?" you asked, trying to steady your voice.

The doctor sighed, his eyes filled with sorrow as he uttered the heart-wrenching truth.

—"I cannot say for certain, but given the severity of your condition, it's unlikely to be more than a day."

The world seemed to spin around you as the weight of your impending fate bore down on you. The reality of your final hours struck you like a tidal wave, leaving you gasping for breath.

Who would've thought you'd be pronounced dead on your birthday, the atmosphere was tense as you celebrated with your friends, your mind muffling out the sounds nearby.

   "I should've killed myself sooner"

"Look at what i've done"

"How am i going to tell anyone"

"Why am i such a burde-"

"Y/N are you here, WOLRD TO Y/N?"

You thoughts were interrupted by a shove, looking up to see jihyo who had a stern look on her face, scoffing at your demeanor.

—"Y/N, are you okay? it's your birthday, and you're being such a downer. This is supposed to be a celebration."

Your eyes remained vacant, your voice void of emotion.

—"I'm trying my best, Jihyo."

—"Ugh, don't be so dramatic. We all have problems, but we don't ruin everyone else's fun because of them."

You looked at her with a cold expression on your face, grabbing her arm and leading her to the front porch of your home, away from the crowd.

The tension between you escalating and in the privacy of the porch, your emotions boiled over into a heart-wrenching argument.

—"You're so fucking self-absorbed, Jihyo. Can't you see that I'm going through something difficult!?"

you cried, the weight of your emotions finally pouring out.

Jihyo scoffed,

—"It's not my fault that you can't handle your own issues. Why should I let your problems ruin other people's moods? Cant you atleast pretend your happy for fucking once instead of being such a depressed lonesome fucking nobody!?"

Her callous words felt like a slap in the face, adding to the pain you were already enduring.

"You're such a fucking bitch."

Your voice trembled, about to speak up yet again until you felt a harsh smack on your cheek, the stinging pain taking up your whole face.

You turned away, retreating back inside in silence as you held in your tears, leaving Jihyo standing there, unaffected by the hurt she had caused.

As the night wore on, the party continued, but there was an obvious disconnect between you and the other girl. They chatted and laughed, seemingly oblivious to your presence. You tried your best to blend into the background, your silence only adding to the growing tension.

The party continued, but it felt more like a facade, a charade of celebration. The happiness that once filled the room was now tainted with an unspoken sadness, lingering in every corner.

As the night drew to a close, the guests departed one by one, leaving you alone amidst the debris of your birthday celebration. The house was in disarray, mirroring the chaos within your heart. Lying on your empty bed, you clutched your phone as you felt it vibrate, it was a message from Jihyo.

"My love <3"

Jihyo:
I've spent enough time putting up with your self-centered antics, and I can't do it anymore. You've proven time and time again that you only care about yourself and couldn't be bothered to consider anyone else's feelings.

I've had enough of your constant need for attention and validation, while you completely disregard what matters to me. It's like you're living in your own little bubble, oblivious to the world around you.

I deserve someone who values and respects me, not a person who thinks the world revolves around them. You're so consumed by your own ego that you can't see how your actions affect others.

———————————————————————-

You sighed, hands shaky as you typed out

"Yknow, i wish you could see that i'm a person too. I had fun while this relationship lasted, but i think our time together and my time with the world has come to an end, please take care."

———————————————————————

And so, in the silent darkness, you closed your eyes, knowing that your final moments were slipping away, you atleast wanted to spend them in some peace and quiet.