3D (SaMo / G!p Momo) 🔞

//TW's: G!p, Dom Momo, Exhibitionism, recording sex, body worship, face fucking, mommy kink, Subby needy Sana, degrading, praise

//TW's: G!p, Dom Momo, Exhibitionism, recording sex, body worship, face fucking, mommy kink, Subby needy Sana, degrading, praise.//

—"Are you sure you're ready for this?.."

The older girl adjusted her bangs, her breathing soft and steady as she adjusted the tripod at the right angle. Sana laid out on their shared bed, hugging a small bear stuffy while in her underwear.

She nodded,

—"Please, i need you."

Sana whined, making a small fuss as she pouted at momo, making the black haired girl let out a dry chuckle. Adjusting the waist band of her boxers as she got closer to Sana, giving a soft yet passionate kiss before sitting on the bed with her.

—"Come on, princess, you know what to do."

Sana nodded, making momo lay down on some pillows as she kissed all over her body, leaving wet kisses from the straps of her sports bra to the waistband of her boxers, her cock hardening by every kiss.

After trailing up and down for a while, Sana stopped below her boxers waistband, kissing her girlfriends tip that was drooling with precum.

Momo groaned, taking out her cock from her boxers, jerking it off slightly before Sana kissed from the tip down. Earning a soft whimper from the older girl.

In seconds, Sana opened her mouth and took the girls full length, lightly gagging as she held onto the girl for a bit of support, bobbing her head up and down at a steady pace.

--''Fuck, such a good girl for mommy, yeah?"

Momo whined out, as she grabbed Sana's hair into a ponytail, lightly thrusting her hips into her mouth.

Sana moaned out against the girl's dick,  the praise making her even needier than before, all she wanted to do was please her mommy, and she'd do anything to make her feel good.

--''Yeah you like this huh, slut? Sucking mommy's cock infront of the camera like a good fucking girl.."

Momo leaned her head back as she thrusted harder into the girls mouth, the sight of Sana looking up at her needily as her length went in and out drove the girl insane.

Sana moaned and gagged at every thrust, her eyes watering as she stared Momo down, her pretty doe eyes shining as tears began rolling down.

Momo pushed Sana down on her cock hard, drool now dribbling down from Sana's cheek, Momo was loud and rough when it came to this, it was something about Sana's pretty lips on her dick that drove her insane.

Momo moaned loudly, mouthing dirty praises as she mocked and pitied the poor girl below her.

--''Aww, such a good fucking bitch huh? Want-- Nngh, Mommy to cum in your mouth?"

--"Please Mommy''

Sana mumbled out, bobbing her head even faster than before, her tongue circling the tip of Momo's erection.

The girl went loose, her body trembling and twitching as she spurt loads into the girls mouth, filling up her cheeks and softly spilling out of the corners of her lips, Sana swallowed it all, a cheeky smiled as she catched her breath, Momo pulling her into a small kiss.

Momo then switched sides with Sana, the younger girl now laying on the stack of pillows as Momo kissed her all over.

She squirmed at the kisses, sensitive and ticklish in some areas, Momo stopped at her chest after trailing up and down for a while, looking up as she asked.

--''May i?''

Sana nodded and desperately mumbled,

--"Please, mommy''

Momo removed her bra, the action making Sana look away in embarassment, Momo grabbed her by the chin, making her hold eye contact.

--''Look at mommy touching you like this, princess.''

Momo stuck her tongue out, licking the younger girl's areola as she held eye contact, slurping and sucking her tit as her hand gripped and kneaded the other.

After leaving a few red and purple marks, the older girl bit lightly on her nipple, earning a soft scream.

Momo began trailing her hands down Sana, rubbing her clit through her panties in a soft figure eight motion, whispering praises in her ear with a deep husky voice.

It wasn't long till  Hirai digged into the younger girls panties, fingering her with 3 fingers as she kissed her roughly.

Momo stopped for a second, grabbing the camera that was set up for them, holding it so the video the capture Sana's pussy taking the other girls fingers so nicely.

--''Needy slut."

Sana groaned as Momo sped up her movements, pulling her fingers out to insert her cock, now thrusting her as she pointed the camera to her pussy.

--''Mommy, im close, please..''

Momo smirked as she sped up her movements, going deeper inside the girl.

--''Beg for it like the good needy bitch you are.''

Sana pleaded, moaning out loudly as she held onto the bedsheets tightly.

--''Cum for me you needy whore."

Sana squirmed as she came onto Momo's cock, her mouth open as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, the camera catching the full glipse of her expressions.

Momo finished after on Sana's tits, turning off the video recorder as Momo gave Sana a kiss on the lips, ready to spoil her princess for the rest of the day.

A/N: HIHIHI, so sorry for the short chapter. this was requested by a very nice fellow.. ANYWAYSS, miss Misa here yet again, i just wanna thank you all for 40k reads! (41k as im publishing this), im super duper grateful for all of your support. This whole writing thing started as a joke and now its turned into a full time thing, i enjoy writing every request, making all these stories and i really do appreciate the love you guys give them. I read every comment, look at every account that follows and upvotes, yall are the best!! also erm taking requests, dont be afraid to put it in the conversations, comment it on a chapter or even dm me! though i take my time, i will most surely and happily read everything :3

also, so many ppl read but down follow!! id really appreciate if youd interact with my actual account, so many reads on this book yet so little following T_T.......... STAY SAFE POOKIEWOOKIEDOOKIESNOOKIEFOOKIEBABABEARS, im always watching, keep your door locked. (ill get in anyways.)