Jealous Girl (Nayeon) 🔞

TW's// Jealousy (duh

TW's// Jealousy (duh.), possesive, dom!nay, sub!reader, sana is mentioned here, degradation, bondage, mommy kink, strapon,, masochism, slight hair pulling, sub receiving, size kink?, hand kink. (bare w me with this one TRUST ME TRUST MEEE)//

The day was mostly calm, you and Nayeon had planned to spend the afternoon at a local park with your friend, Sana. The three of you had known each other for years and were incredibly close. Today, the sun was shining, and the park was bustling with people enjoying the beautiful weather.

As you strolled through the park, you noticed that Nayeon was acting a bit differently. She seemed to cling to you more than usual, her hand often intertwined with yours, her grip on your waist tightening from time to time. While Nayeon had always been a bit protective, today it felt more intense.

You obviously knew why she was like this, and you fucking loved it.

Sana, oblivious to the shift in the atmosphere, continued to chat and share stories with both of you. You began getting subtly closer to her, giggling a bit more at her jokes, holding eye contact and smiling through the entire conversation; feeding more and more into your partner's jealousy.

Every time you and Sana laughed together or shared a moment, Nayeon's eyes would darken, and her grip on your hand would tighten. You tried to reassure her with gentle words and affectionate gestures, but it didn't seem to help; you knew you were ''fucked'' once you got home.

By the time the sun began to set, you could sense Nayeon's tension. She remained quiet throughout the day, and you were beginning to worry a bit about what might happen when you got home, feeling like you pushed too far, though you knew her limits.

As the three of you walked back to your place, the tension was palpable. Sana sensed that something was off and decided to head home, leaving you and Nayeon alone. As soon as you stepped into your apartment, Nayeon wasted no time.

The older girl pinned you against the closer door, locking it swiftly as she pushed her thigh inbetween your legs, kissing and biting the skin on your neck and jawline.

--''You knew what you were fucking doing, slut. Need me to put you in your place, huh?"

You whined at the contact, your eyebrows furrowing softly at the slight possessiveness and the feeling of her teeth sinking into her neck

Your girlfriend grabbed you by the wrist, dragging you to your shared bedroom, pushing you hard against the bed as she touched you all over, the wetness inbetween your legs growing more by the second.

She reached under the bed, grabbing a red rope, putting your wrists behind your back and tying them up, tight enough for you too be restricted.

--"Maybe if i fuck you good enough you'll know who you belong to, right, bitch?''

You looked away in embarrassment, the girl landing a harsh smack to your face, forcing you to look at her.

--''Look at me when i talk to you, slut''

A small moan slipped out at the pain, squirming as your girlfriend began ripping the fabric of your bottoms and top, leaving you bare for her, your wetness now dripping down your thighs.

Nayeon smirked at the sight, reaching to the same cabinet as before, taking out a big and girthy strap, stripping to her underwear before adjusting it to her waist.

She licked your slit through your panties, taking them off ever so slightly with her teeth and hands, moving up and down in figure eights with her fingers.

After warming you up a bit, she grab you gently and positioned you right above her strap, looking deep into your eyes with lust as she caressed your waist ever so gently.

--''You know what to do, whore. Ride mommy's cock.''

You sank down slowly, a loud moan escaping your lips as you began grinding on the strap, the size and the pain from your hands being tied down arousing you even more.

--''You like this, huh? Fucking yourself onto mommy.. fuck.''

She landed a harsh slap to your thigh, thrusting at your pace as her hand went up to your throat.

--''Who does your pussy belong to, slut? Say it.''

She began speeding up, the sound of your moans and your skin slapping against each other bringing her ecstasy.

--''My pussy's yours, mommy''

You choked out, your thighs and arms going numb as she fucked into you even faster.

Your voice raised an octave, her long fingers now shoved into your mouth, sucking it making you clench around her strap.

--''Gonna cum, filthy whore? fucking cum for me''

She fucked you even deeper and harder than before, the strap making a bulge on your lower abdomen as she pulled your hair hard, giving her access to your neck as your head went back.

You began shaking and squirming as you came all over her, your eyes rolling to the back of your head as you bit your lip, Nayeon now holding you up for support.

As you finished, the older girl kissed your lips gently, undoing the ropes as she began pampering you.

--''I'm sorry for getting jealous about everything, baby, how about we watch a movie, hm?''

A/N: very short, but i felt the need to post something for yall, lots of love!! - misa