Ella (Her.)💕 (Pt.2)

(if  you'd like to hear the song, it's at the top ^^)

(if you'd like to hear the song, it's at the top ^^)

You heard the familiar melody on the radio and immediately recognized it as the song  Sana first played on campus. You turned up the volume, feeling a rush of emotions as the memories flooded back. It had been months since you had last seen Sana, and you had slowly started to forget about her.

But as the song played, you realized that you could never truly forget about Sana. She had left a mark on your heart that would never fade away.

As the song ended, the radio host announced that Sana was going on tour and would be performing in her hometown in Cartagena. Your heart skipped a beat at the thought of seeing Sana again. You knew you had to be there.

You bought tickets near the front row and eagerly awaited the concert. When Sana finally took the stage, your heart swelled with love and admiration.

Sana played all of her old songs, and you sang along to every word, knowing them by heart. But when Sana introduced her new song, you felt a flutter in your chest.

"I wrote this song a couple months ago on my trip back to Osaka, I really wanted this song to feel like distant lovers, or maybe a love and first sight scenario, where you just wanna confess to the person, yet fear and guilt to lose the friendship just eats you away. I hope you guys can all enjoy it, and i'm really glad you all appreciate my music. This is.. 'La ciruela'. "

As Sana strummed her guitar and sang the new song, tears pricked at the corners of your eyes. It was beautiful, and it felt like the lyrics were meant for you. You locked eyes with Sana, and for a moment, it felt like you were the only two people in the world.

But as the song came to an end, Sana's eyes widened, and she looked as though she had seen a ghost. Your heart sank as you realized that something was wrong. You watched as Sana hesitated for a moment before interrupting the concert abruptly, leaving the stage without a word.

You were left standing there, confused. You had no idea what had just happened, but you knew that something had changed between you and Sana.

As Sana left the stage abruptly, you felt a sense of unease settle in your chest. You couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. You looked around, and the other concert-goers seemed to share your confusion.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed, and Sana's voice echoed through the speakers.

"I'm sorry for ending the concert so abruptly," she said. "I just need a moment to gather my thoughts."

You felt a sense of relief wash over you as Sana continued the concert. She played a few more songs, and as she did, you could see the emotion in her eyes. She was singing from the heart, and it was evident in the way she poured her soul into every note.

As the concert drew to a close, you felt a sense of sadness wash over you. You didn't want it to end, but you knew that all good things had to come to an end eventually.

But just as Sana was about to leave the stage for the final time, she stopped and looked straight at you before disappearing into the shadows of the stage.

Later after everyone was leaving, two large men dressed in black approached you quickly.

"Ma'am, we need you backstage immediately."

You yelped as they practically dragged you backstage, wondering what the hell was going on.

As you made your way to the backstage area, you could feel your heart pounding in your chest. You didn't know what to expect, but you knew that you needed to see Sana.

As you entered the dimly-lit backstage area, Sana was waiting for you. She had a small smile on her face, but her eyes were serious.

"I'm sorry for how I ended the concert," she said. "I just needed to gather my thoughts for a moment."

You nodded, understanding the pressure that came with performing in front of a live audience.

"But I want to make it up to you," Sana continued. "I have something to tell you."

Your heart skipped a beat as you looked at her. You had been waiting for this moment for so long.

Sana took a deep breath and looked you straight in the eyes.

"The new song I played tonight, It was about you, i spent weeks thinking about you and just listening to this song made me feel so much calm, i really missed you." she said.

You felt a sense of joy wash over you as you heard those words. You had always suspected that the song was about you, but hearing Sana confirm it made your heart sing.

Sana took a step closer to you, and you could feel the heat radiating off her body. She reached out and took your hand in hers.

"I know we had such little time to know about eachother , but I want you to know that I care about you," she said. "I've been thinking about for months, and I don't want to let you go."

You felt tears prick at the corners of your eyes as you listened to Sana's words. You had never felt so loved and cherished before.

And with that, Sana pulled you into a hug. It was a soft, gentle embrace, filled with all the love and tenderness that she had been holding back for so long

As you pulled away from the kiss, you looked at Sana, feeling a sense of happiness that you had never known before.

"I don't want to let you go either," you said, smiling.

Sana smiled back at you, and you knew that everything was going to be alright. You had found your way back to each other, and nothing could ever tear you apart again.

"I have to go now, this tour isn't going to finish itself, but please, let's go out sometime?" she asked as she handed you a flower this time a peony, a symbol of beauty and elegance. She kisses your hand as ran off, security guards following her.

As you held the beautiful flower you noticed a small note tied to the stem

"Call me ;) **********"
————————————————————————