In my Dreams (G!p Nahyo)

TW's// dom!nahyo, g!p nahyo, breeding, maknae!reader, ready is tiny, praise, somnophilia, wet dreams, cunnilingus, fingering, double penetration, threesome, mommy kink, possible dubcon? im not sure//

You're the 10th member of TWICE, the youngest and shortest in the group (just a couple months earlier than tzuyu), or more so known as the "tiny maknae".

Despite your age and stature, TWICE in general always loved and cherished you, often not being able to resist treating you like a precious little sister.

And secretly, behind all the whining and complaining, you loved the feeling of being pampered.

One day, when the rest of the members were either busy with errands or taking a nap, you found yourself alone with Nayeon and Jihyo at your dorm. You decided to spend the afternoon watching a movie together. As the three of you settled on the couch, Nayeon and Jihyo couldn't help but pull you close, sandwiching you in between them.

You giggled as they draped a soft blanket over all three of you. Nayeon placed one arm around your shoulders, while Jihyo wrapped her arm around your waist. Feeling their warm embrace, you felt a sense of comfort you had come to love from your caring unnies.

As the movie played on, your eyes began to droop. The cozy cuddles and the gentle sway of the movie lulled you into a peaceful slumber. You snuggled even closer to Nayeon and Jihyo, your head resting on Nayeon's shoulder and your legs intertwined with Jihyo's.

Not long after, you began to talk in your sleep, murmuring something incoherent. Nayeon and Jihyo exchanged knowing glances, amused by your adorable antics.

Until those smiles faded as they heard moans.. whimpers..

—"Hnngh, Nayeon unnie.. Please"

You softly moaned out, Nayeons face beet red as she looked at Jihyo wide eyed.

—"A-ahh, Jihyo.. Mommy, pleaseee.."

You whimpered out, this time louder than before, Jihyo and Nayeon looked at themselves wide eyed, the atmosphere thick as the bulge in both their pants grew larger.

Minutes past and now your on Jihyos lap, sound asleep as nayeon is infront of you, both of their pants off, their bulges pressing hard against their underwear.

Nayeon slowly lifts up your oversized shirt, you weren't really wearing any bottoms or anything under, just your pretty set of black lace panties, the sight of a small wet patch in them drove both jihyo and nayeon insane.

Jihyo reached up your shirt to knead and groped your breasts, nayeon on the other hand was licking your slit through your panties.

Nayeon slowly began taking the undergarment off, collecting your wetness in her long fingers as she trailed her hands up and down your pussy, getting you ready for her thick member.

Nayeon began thrusting you at an easy pace, trying not to wake you up, though the thought of it was sending nayeon insane.

Jihyo began marking up your neck as she rubbed and pinched your nipples, the whimpers and sounds coming out of your mouth we're driving them insane.

Nayeon began speeding up her movements, light slapping sounds and nayeons soft grunts echoed to the walls as Jihyo began rubbing your clit with one of her hands, the other still glued to your chest.

In a matter of seconds, you were woken up to the sight of Jihyos bare hands cupping your breasts and Nayeons rigid member thrusting into you at a harsh pace

Your mind still groggy, you leaned your head back onto jihyo, whimpering as you began holding onto her thighs.

Your moans rose an octave, finally realizing what's going on here, and shit.. you were enjoying it so fucking much.

Your pussy clenched around her cock as you moaned out

—"Unnie, shit, im close.."

— "Gonna cum, babygirl? Come for mommy, baby.."

As you began climaxing, jihyo moved your head to the side, trying to get more access to your neck as she left dark purple marks and sloppy warm kisses all over them

Nayeon rode out your high, cumming deep inside you minutes later

Jihyo then pushed you on all fours, your ass in full view for her as you looked up at Nayeon. Jihyo began kneading the skin on your ass as she trailed your wetness with her other hand.

Yknow what to do, baby girl

Nayeon said as she pushed the tip of her member against your lips, you opened your mouth to lightly suck it

As you were focused on Nayeon, you felt Jihyos tip near your entrance, a soft moan and a light gag leaving your mouth

Both of them began to let loose, nayeon fucking you roughly into your mouth as the sound of you and jihyo's skin slapping echoed to the walls, jihyo landed a harsh slap on your ass before reaching down to rub your clit.

Nayeon then pulled out of your mouth, making you stand on your knees as she pushed her cock into your entrance, now completely stretched out for the older girls.

They began rutting into you at an insane pace, your head lead back onto jihyo as your hands were on Nayeons shoulders for support

I wasn't long until you were near your climax, Nayeons long fingers that were now inside your mouth to muffle your sounds a bit making you even more aroused.

Gonna cum for mommy, slut? Be a good girl and cum for us.

Jihyo said as she pulled your hair, forcing you to look at her as she pulled you into a rough kiss, both of the girls now speeding up the pace as your voice rose an octave.

You came undone to their touch, feeling streams of cum coating deep into your walls, the sensation of it dripping out drawing shivers down your spine.

—Such a good girl..

Nayeon cooed, planting a kiss on your lips as Jihyo smirked.

—How about we get you your favorite snacks, mkay? You did so good for us, baby

Jihyo replied, leaving soft rubs on your cheeks as she fixed your hair gently, getting ready to spoil you for the whole day.