Say it. (Sahyo) 🔞

TW's// Mommy! Jihyo, Degrading, Light impact play, fingering, slight edging, body worship //

Sana laid on her bed, heart racing as she watched Jihyo get dressed. She had just returned from the gym and was slipping on a tight tank top that accentuated her toned arms and a pair of shorts that showed off her shaped legs.

As Jihyo finished getting dressed, she looked up at Sana and smiled.

"What's up, baby?" she asked.

Sana bit her lip, hesitating for a moment before finally speaking up.

She took a deep breath before finally letting it out. "Oh, it's nothing, mommy."

Jihyo's eyes widened in surprise, and for a moment, she thought she might have made a mistake. But then Jihyo's expression softened, and a cocky smirk played at the corners of her lips.

"What did you say, baby?" she said softly. "I wanna make sure i heard that right."

Sana's heart swelled with excitement and anticipation as she whispered, "I didn't say anything."

Jihyo took a step closer, running her fingers through Sana's hair, lifting your head up with a finger on her  chin. "I'm not stupid, baby, say what you just said?" she asked, her voice low and husky.

Sana nodded, her body already responding to the intimate tone of Jihyo's voice.

"Mommy."

"Gosh, call me that again." Jihyo continued, her lips hovering just inches from Sana's. "You don't know what that does to me."

She moaned softly, feeling a rush of arousal flood through at Jihyo's words.

She had always loved feeling taken care of by Jihyo, but there was something about the added intimacy of the "Mommy" label that made her feel even more wanted and cherished.

Jihyo leaned in and kissed Sana deeply, her hands roaming over Sana's body.

Sana whimpered and moaned as Jihyo's touch sent shivers down her spine, every nerve in her body coming alive with desire.

And as they fell onto the bed together, Jihyo began planting kisses from Sana's lips down to her neck and collarbone, slowly undoing the buttons in her shirt.

After fully removing Sana's shirt, Jihyo began kneading Sana's breasts, teasing and pinching her nipples with one hand, while the other was undoing the strings to her shorts.

"Please.." Sana moaned and Jihyo's tongue swirled around her nipple

"Please what? Jihyo asked in a strong demanding tone, looking up at the older girl with lust.

"Please touch me, mommy, i need your fingers." She cried out, craving Jihyo's fingers deep in her.

"Good girl." Jihyo cooed as she practically ripped the older girls panties off, she began licking and teasing her slit before adding 2 digits inside her, fucking her hard in a scissor motion.

The older girl sobbed in pleasure as her back arched and she gripped the sheets. Jihyo was so deep inside and going so hard, all you could hear was Jihyos low grunts, Sana's high pitched moans and the squelching sound of Sana's pussy.

"So fucking dirty, huh? You like it when mommy ruins your pussy, no?" Jihyo groaned as she landed a hard smack onto Sana's ass.

Sana nodded as Jihyo continued to thrust into her harder.

As Jihyo began teasing Sana's clit with her mouth, her fingers were thrusting into her faster, she felt Sana clench around her.

"You close, huh, baby? Gonna beg me to cum" Jihyo said as she began edging Sana, pushing her closer to the edge.

"Please- Please, Mommy let me cum, I need it!" she cried out as she squirmed around Jihyos touch

"Good girl, cum for me, baby" Jihyo said as she began thrusting her fingers into her at an animalistic pace, using her tongue too and fucking her rough as she came all over Jihyo's fingers.

Sana grabbed Jihyo's hands to suck on her cum coated fingers, staring at her with a cheeky smile.

"You dork, come on let's get you cleaned up" Jihyo smiled as she planted a kiss on the older girls forehead and carried her to the bathroom.