"Slut me out" 🔞 (Momo)

TW's// CEO!AU, cunnilingus, fingering, dom!momo, miss/mistress!momo, babygirl!reader, edging, overstimulation, rough sex, degrading //

*cue slut me out by NLE Choppa faintly playing in the background asdksjaka*

CEO Momo comes home late after a rough day at work, taking her anger out on her pretty baby. You've been kept on edge for weeks now, but I guess today was "special."

The Japanese roughly pinned you down on the bed; her kisses were rough and desperate; she needed you; you were her escape from all the stress at work; she craved your touch; she wanted—no, she needed—to feel her fingers inside you.

After such a long and rough day at work, she left you breathless, crying, and shaking from the amount of overstimulation.

"Poor baby, so pathetic for Miss, huh?" She cooed as she stroked your wet inner thighs and trailed warm, sloppy kisses from your jaw down to your drool-covered chest. "Don't you think you can cum one more time for me, pretty girl?" You let out a whine of agreement; after all, she has you wrapped around her finger. You practically feel like you can't cum anymore, yet you don't want to stop.

Her eyes fill with lust as she goes lower, leaving kitten licks on your slit. You squirm at the sensation, bucking your hips up for more. "Be patient, slut." she stated in a scolding tone.
"S-sorry, miss" you replied, practically whimpering and begging for her touch. "Good girl.. now let me taste you." she said as she ran her tongue through your folds

Your mind went blank; all you could do was moan and whimper for her, begging for more. She was eating you out as if you were her last meal, slurping, sucking, and licking like her life depended on it.

As she kept thrusting her tongue, she added two fingers inside of you. You screamed in pleasure as your back arched and your voice rose an octave.

"Gonna cum already, pretty girl? You're so easy, letting Miss use your cunt whenever she's angry. Such a fucking whore for me." She says as she goes deeper with both her tongue and fingers. "You're so fucking wet for me too, gosh.. such a good fucking slut," she exclaims as she thrusts harder to accentuate the squelching noises coming from your wet pussy. "Come on; I know you're close." "You know what to do."

You started grinding on her fingers and tongue as you groaned in pleasure, "Please, mistress, please let me cum!" please, please, please!"

"Mmm, alright, my needy baby, cum for me," she hummed in amusement as she sped up her movements, sucking on your clit and twisting her fingers inside you. It felt so fucking good, grinding on your mistress's hands like a good girl.

Your vision turned white, and you started seeing stars as you finally came for the 7th time. You crashed back into the bed, out of breath, as your spouse crawled into bed with you, pampering you with kisses and nuzzling into your neck. "You okay, baby?" "Was that too much?" she asked in a gentle tone. "I'm okay, baby," you replied as you planted kisses on her forehead, looking at her with hooded eyes.

"Come on, baby, i'll set you up a warm bath and i'll get you all pampered up" she says as she scurries to the bathroom to get your bath all set up.

Maybe it was worth the wait after all.

A/N: this is literally my first time writing, pls give your honest opinions on this RAHH!!

(also request some imagines!!)