All eyes on me 🔞 (Mina)

TW's// G!p Mina, Bratty!reader, blowjobs, handjobs, Mommy!Mina, strip tease, brat taming, degrading// (requested)

It was around 9 p.m. when you arrived home from your closing shift, and all you wanted to do was cuddle with your girlfriend and spend time with her; you missed her a bunch and just wanted to be wrapped in her arms.

You quickly unlocked the door to your shared apartment, dropped your bags on the floor, and rushed over to you and your girlfriend's room.

You peaked through the door and smiled at the sight of your girlfriend sitting on the edge of bed, playing her favorite game. You walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, baby, you're back." she replied as you gave her a kiss, eyes glued to the screen. From what you saw, she was playing with her friends, Nayeon and Chaeyoung.

"Mmhm." You sat next to her, staring at her game. You eventually got bored and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

—————————————————————————

Hours passed and Mina was still glued to the game. No matter how much you tried to get her attention—with kisses, getting her dinner, trying to start up a conversation—nothing worked.

Until an idea pops into your head.

You "sneakily" walked past her, grabbing a bag you were supposed to surprise her with for her birthday.

It was a lingerie bag that contained a pretty indigo lace set with straps and mesh thigh highs; the set was covered in pretty flower patterns around the sewing line.

You went to change in your bathroom and wore a bathrobe over the set.

You returned to your room, knocking on the side of the door to try and get Mina's attention.

She glanced at you for a sec then turned away to continue her gameplay.

You stood at the edge of the TV; you weren't covering her screen, but you were in her point of view.

You slowly started undoing the strings of your robe, exposing your shoulders and collarbone.

You kept exposing more until the silk set was in view.

Mina's jaw dropped. The silk set hugged your body perfectly, accentuating your waist and your chest.

Mina was so focused on your perfect body that she didn't notice Chaeyoung calling her name, complaining about how their team just lost.

You looked at her in the eyes and quietly mouthed "focus." before you laid down on the floor next to her.

She let out a shaky sigh and continued playing the game, barely concentrating as the bulge in her pants grew larger.

You crawled behind her up on the bed, slipping your hand under her pants and teasingly rubbing her hard member.

You planted kisses behind her ear as you teased her.

She let out a small whimper as you bit a sensitive part of her neck.

"Mina, are you good?" Chaeyoung asked through the mic.

"Fuck, um.. yeah.. I'm going to hop off for a bit," she said as she tried to hold in her moans.

"Okay!! Bye minari!!" both chaeng and nayeon exclaimed before mina left the party and shut down her console.

"You're such a fucking impatient slut.. Yknow what?" She pulled you roughly onto your knees as she began fully undoing her pants.

"Suck it, slut," she said as she pulled you roughly towards her.

You gently grabbed her cock, softly licking the tip and teasing it as pre-cum got all over your hands and mouth.

You gagged a bit as you took her full length into her mouth, Mina grabbing a fistful of your hair as she set the pace.

"Gosh, look at you, such a fucking whore... couldn't wait for Mommy to finish her game, huh?" She hummed as she started thrusting into your mouth, whimpering at the sensation.

"You just want attention so—hngh—badly" she sobbed in pleasure as she saw you looking up at her with "innocent" eyes.

But of course she knew that under that innocent facade was a whore who was begging to be punished.

She pulled out of your mouth, drool dripping down from your chin to your chest, eyes teary as you were gasping for air.

"You. on my lap. now" she scoffed as she positioned you on her lap.

"If you want my attention so badly, earn it. Ride mommy." She grabbed your hips roughly, pushing you down on her rigid member.

You cried out as you started riding her. Mina wasn't doing any work; she was just watching her cock go in and out of your soaked pussy.

"Such a whore, huh?"

You nodded, speeding up the pace as your held onto Mina's shoulder and closed your eyes.

You then heard a loud smack, then a sharp pain on your ass cheek.

"Say it. Say you're a whore." Mina pierced you with her gaze, groping harshly your ass.

"Fucking say it." she smacked it again; this time harder.

"Fuck, i'm a whore, mommy! Such a fucking whore for you."

"Good fucking girl. here's your reward." she started thrusting into you at an animalistic pace, not holding back as she roughly gripped your hips, leaving marks on them.

Your back arched as your clawed at mina's back, your voice rose an octave as mina started thrusting into you even faster.

"Gonna cum, pretty girl? gonna cum for mommy? come on. Beg me to cum." she harshly slapped your ass as she slowed down her movements, earning a whine from you

"Please mommy let me cum, i promise i won't disobey you again, please i need to cum." you begged, holding onto her tighter

"Hmm, good slut." she started thrusting into you harder. feeling your walls clench around her dick.

You came all over her dick as she pulled out and finished, cumming all over your face.

"Such a impatient slut, i was gonna keep you edged but your begging got to me." she planted a kiss on your forehead as she grabbed some wipes to clean you up

"Want a warm bath, baby? i can scrub your hair and we can listen to your favorite playlist?" she smiled at you warmly as she massaged your thighs

You nodded and she carried you to your shared bath.

"And i'm sorry for not giving you attention, i was literally right about to hop off before you started being all mischievous" she giggled as she ran the water and began pampering you.

A/N: WOAHGG GUESS WHOS BACK!! i'm so sorry this took so long (i write fics usually fast) i've been really busy with work and other stuff, i promise i'll catch up w y'all in a bit MWAHHH
(also send more requests!!!)