Quiet. (Momo) 🔞

TW:// Sub!reader, bathroom sex, exhibitionism, mommy kink, masochism, dom!momo, rough sex, degradation, praise, dirty talk, slight spit play, breath play, possessiveness //

Sure, long distance with your partner is always hectic, but it does make you appreciate those small moments.

——

"Hmm, i was thinking we can get the black ones, right?"

You asked, your eyebrows furrowed a bit as you slightly looked up at your girlfriend, trying to find the perfect matching hoodies for your movie night.

—"What ever you want, princess, i'm fine with it."

She leaned toward you slightly, looking at the hoodie up and down before looking back at you, kissing you on the cheek softly.

—"Yknow.. you look so pretty right now, princess."

She said as the played softly with the hem of your skirt, touching your thigh softly.

—"Momoring, come on, we're in public."

You whined softly, grabbing the wandering hand and lowering it.

—"But that hasn't stopped you before huh? Needy slut."

Her eyes darkened with lust as she practically dragged you to the bathroom.

—"We'll be quick ok? want you to be a good slut for mommy and stay quiet."

She pressed your back against the cold bathroom wall, her thigh going in between your legs, applying pressure in the right place.

You whined softly as she reached up your skirt, feeling your wetness through your pants as she kissed you deeply.

—"You better be fucking quiet, slut, or else i'm not letting you cum."

She hissed before biting your neck, leaving a harsh mark.

In a matter of seconds, the girl then began inserting 2 of her fingers inside, moving figure eights at a slow and steady pace, kissing your jawline and mouth to muffle your noises.

—"Wet for your mommy, huh slut?"

You nodded, your eyebrows furrowed in desperation as you moaned into her mouth.

A stinging pain landed on your thigh as she slapped it hard, the sound echoing in the bathroom as she began fucking tougher than before.

—"Fucking slut, i should just let everyone see me fuck you, right? so they know you're fucking mine."

She pulled your mouth open harshly, spitting inside it before going back to your neck, biting on the skin harshly, the sound of your pussy squelching echoing in the stall.

As she fingered you hard, she pulled your leg up to her hip with her off hand, hitting deeper into your walls with every move.

—"You like these fingers in your pussy, huh bitch?"

You nodded, holding onto her hard as you tried your best to keep quiet.

Your voice rose an octave as your walls clenched her fingers, moaning louder than before.

—"You better stay quiet you needy fucking bitch. Beg me to cum"

She demanded, propping your leg up and choking you with the hand holding you up, the grip tight as you pleaded non-stop, her fingers going even quicker than before.

—"Cum for me, needy whore."

You became undone under her touch, squirming as you came all over her fingers, giving you a soft kiss before licking up your mess.

—"Such a good girl, princess, let me take care of you okay?"