Chapter 35 -Aston

She's mine.

Everly's gorgeous, but her pussy? Fuck me now. I ache to taste it.

Leaning down, I kiss and tongue it, savoring her juices. She tastes like damn honey.

I needed this. I needed her—a light to take me out of my darkness.

I run my tongue along her slit before dipping inside of her. This makes her scream and moan my name. Aston!

She arches her back, trying to get more of me.

Yes, fucking Everly wants me. She tried to say no, to stave me off, but deep inside, her desire for this was overpowering. She couldn't resist.

I suck the juices out of her, enjoying every second of dominating, owning, and making her mine. Then, I trail my tongue up along her clit, exposing it.

She shudders to my touch.

It won't be long now until she comes all over my desk.

Taking a couple of fingers, I insert them inside her, fingering her, finding her G-spot and torturing it relentlessly.

I slide my fingers in and out, in and out, loving how this takes her to the edge of an orgasm. She's vulnerable, splayed across my desk, and she belongs to me.

What I feel is different than that night with the strippers at Amethyst. I was trying to escape something then, to run away from my pain. But now I'm in this because something is drawing me to Everly, making me want to claim her again and again.

I can't describe what the fuck it is. But it feels fucking good to give into my longing.

"Aston, oh my god, I think I'm going to come!" she exclaims as her body shivers beneath my fingers.

I smile to myself, happy that she's exploding for me.

I swipe my thumb over her clit a couple more times, and that does it.

She rocks her head back, her eyes falling back as she reaches the heights of ecstasy. And I know she's just tasted what I have to offer.

I let her enjoy herself, riding out the sensations of bliss. Then I take my tie from my neck, undoing it. Things are about to get filthy.

The thing that Everly doesn't know about me, or maybe she does, is that I require control and domination in all things. Meaning I need to control her.

So, I spin her around on my desk so her ass is to me. I cinch her wrists behind her back, tying them tightly with my tie. I don't want her going anywhere or thinking she can run back to Seattle again.

No.

Now that I've decided Everly's mine, she's not going anywhere anytime soon.

"Aston, what are you doing?" She looks back at me, confounded.

"This is what it's like to be with me," I inform her. "Either you can take it, or you can't."

Her deep green eyes find mine. I know she may not trust me yet. She doesn't know if I've changed. But she wants me to fuck her like I did last night. So, she gives me a simple nod and turns back, resigned to her fate.

I unzip my pants, revealing my huge cock. It's thick, like a Coke bottle. I quickly put a condom on, and then I push it in slowly to her wet cunt.

She cries out as I do so from the pain and pleasure.

I know she's enjoying this, but it also hurts her. I get it. I'm fucking big.

But slowly, as I thrust in and out, she adapts like a good fucking angel. Her pussy spreads open for me. And I get the sweetest release of my life.

Everly.

I'm addicted to her pussy. It's all I can think about lately.

I hold her slim hips in my hands, steadying her because I'm about to pound her, break her, make her mine. She feels like the best thing I've ever experienced.

Yes.

Fuck yes.

Fuck those strippers.

This is what I needed to get over Sienna. Everly's the perfect distraction.

She's beautiful, intelligent, and she doesn't let me get away with shit. In short, she's the total package.

I hold her and plunge into her deeply, making her feel every inch of me.

She cries out my name, "Aston! It hurts. But, please don't stop."

She whimpers. But her pussy is wet for me, indicating that she wants it.

I wrap my hand around her hip and finger her clit, making it better.

"Oh, Aston. Yes! Yes!"

And I know she wants my cock. She just doesn't know how to handle it.

So, I thrust into her hard, savoring every sweet moment. And right when she's on the verge of coming, her pussy clamping down hard around me, I release my seed deep inside her. The idea of my sperm seeping into her gets me the fuck off.

She comes violently, her body shaking, while I do too.

I see stars and shit, while I know this is the best climax I've ever had.

Fuck me now.

Everly.

My new obsession.