Chapter 5- Aston

My panicked team surrounds me.

Lina Barnes, my publicist, is on the phone with a crisis manager as we speak.

Lina's been with me for years, ever since I made my first million. I needed someone with expertise dealing with the media because I knew I was on my way to making more fucking money, and greater things would come.

Now I'm a fucking billionaire, and Lina's been there all the way. She's never abandoned me.

She's been on the phone all morning trying to mitigate last night's disaster, but she hasn't been having much luck. I'm on the front page of every newspaper in the country. I'm in every online article. Every news outlet is covering this.

Billionaire Aston Thomas Caught Having Intercourse with Strippers.

Aston Thomas Unfiltered!

Strippers Are The Undoing of Famous Billionaire!

The headlines are everywhere. There's no running from them.

I never should have fucked those strippers in the middle of the VIP room. What the fuck was I thinking?

I'll tell you what I was thinking. I was thinking about her. Sienna fucking Will.

While I bury myself in coffee, trying to get rid of my hangover, I try to stuff the remembrance of them fucking down and away.

The way she scratched her nails down his back...

The way he had her spread open on my fucking bed as he plunged into her...

"Yes honey, just like that. Fuck me harder!"

"Fuck, you feel so good. I love fucking you."

Their words ring out in my ears, reminding me of the betrayal I witnessed.

I suddenly have a splitting fucking headache and feel nauseous as I watch Lina talking on the phone with the crisis manager—Ms. Hunter.

I doubt anyone, even a so-called crisis manager, can fix what happened. I know I fucked up, and now my life's a colossal mess. I'm sure the bad publicity will go away after awhile. There's nothing anyone can do.

But I feel too fucking sick to argue with Lina right now as she rushes around trying to fix things.

Then there's my personal assistant Bailey, who's trying to look calmer than she is. She's my liaison to the outside world. No one talks to me except through her.

She's pacing around my office, making phone calls, trying to mitigate the unfortunate situation.

"Yes, Mr. Rosales. I promise Mr. Thomas is very sorry and will clean up his act. Everything is business as usual at Thomas Real Estate Group." She pauses to mouth to me, "Where's the crisis manager?"

No one has any fucking idea how to handle this situation. There are photos of me fucking Cristal, Chardonnay, and Lexus splashed all over the internet.

It's a fucking shitshow.

Lina hangs up the phone. "She's on her way. Everly will be here this afternoon."

Everly? Who the fuck is Everly?

"I don't need another person trying to clean up this mess," I tell Lina, folding my arms across my muscular chest.

She walks over to me, pushing her oversized black glasses up on her nose. She stares at me hard, giving me a glaring look only she could give. I'd kick her out of my office if it were any else. "You need her on your team. No one here has the slightest idea how to handle this situation," she says firmly.