Chapter 34 -Everly

I go to work at Thomas Real Estate Group thinking of him.

His mouth...

His tongue...

The handcuffs...

The way he gripped my hair so hard, pulling me to him...

It's all going through my brain, making me wonder if working for him is a good idea.

I take the elevator to the penthouse, breathing deeply to steady myself. When the doors open to Aston's office, what I see surprises me. There's no Lina, no Morgan, no flurry of people. It's just him.

He's at his desk, engrossed in work.

I cough a little to make him aware of my presence.

He looks up, his pure cobalt eyes finding mine. And there is recognition of what transpired between us last night.

I feel it.

He feels it.

Heat and chemistry are flowing between us. It's palpable.

But I do my best to ignore it, walking into the office like everything's normal.

"Good morning," I say cheerfully.

His eyes travel with me, following every move that I make.

"Everly, you're here." He stands up, walking over to greet me.

When his lips find mine, I know I'm being met with the new Aston, the better Aston, the changed man.

He's no longer a pompous ass, intent on pushing me out of his life. Instead, he's ready to accept my help.

And now that I know why he slept with those three strippers, I feel compassion for him, for the pain Sienna put him through.

"Hmm," he says, lips against my own. "You taste so fucking good."

I smile up at him, heating up with intensity. "I missed you since last night," I say.

"Since I fucked your brains out?" A grin plays on his lips.

"Exactly."

He slaps my ass before returning to his desk.

I follow him, briefcase in hand. Within it is my laptop, which contains all of my ideas for the new charity.

I sit down across from him. "I have you booked for The Morning Show With Jen and Paul.

"What?" he asks, confounded.

"Your publicity tour. We need to get it started."

"Fuck me." He runs his hand through his blonde hair, noticeably frustrated. "I forgot about that. Listen, I'm not going around the fucking country. You can book a couple of shows in New York. That's it."

I scoff. "That's not much of a publicity tour, is it?"

His eyes center on me, making my stomach do flips. "I said no tour."

I gulp, remembering who I'm dealing with—a famously arrogant and unbelievably powerful billionaire—and suddenly, fear crawls up my spine. I'm slightly terrified of this man, yet I'm intensely attracted to him, too. What a juxtaposition.

"Fine. Whatever you say. We won't do the full tour. I think I can get you on enough shows in this city to make a dent in what happened."

"Good."

"But don't forget about the charity," I remind him. "There has to be a charity."

"Fucking hell."

"It's essential that we do this." I pull out my laptop and begin reading off some ideas. "I thought we could start a children's charity that offers aid to sick kids. Or you could start an environmental charity. Or one that helps impoverished nations. The ideas are endless."

He sits back in his leather chair, revealing the muscled outline of his chiseled abs, and scrapes a hand over his chin. "I don't know, Everly. You pick. I don't care which one we do."

"You want me to pick?"

"Yes."

"But don't you see? That's not going to do any good. Just slapping your name on something and putting money behind it isn't going to appear authentic to people. This needs to be something you're passionate about, something that you're involved in."

"I don't have fucking time to be involved in anything."

I peer around the office at how quiet it is. I know for a fact he's bleeding clients.

"Forgive me for saying so, but I think you have all the time in the world right now. Your business is going under."

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"I said, your clients are leaving because you haven't dealt with your image problem."

There. I said what needed to be said. Maybe now he'll actually listen to me.

Instead, he gets up, comes around the desk, and pulls me out of my chair.

His hand comes around my waist, pressing me to him so that my back is hitting his rock-hard cock.

It feels long and hard, causing an immediate reaction to fire off deep inside my pussy.

I become wet as he grips me to him.

He whispers harshly in my ear, "Did you just fucking talk to me like that?"

Feeling terrified but also as though I'm not going to back down, I nod. "You need me more than you think you do."

"It looks like I need to keep you in line," he growls.

He spins me around so we're face to face and then kisses me hard like last night.

His tongue tangles with my own as he dominates my mouth, cinching me to him. Then, he bites my bottom lip before trailing kisses down my neck.

Yes.

I want this.

But I also know that I have to stop it.

So, I try to push him away. "No, Aston. This can't happen. Not here."

But his arms stabilize me in place. Compared to him, to his hulking frame, I'm nothing. There's no use fighting him off. And as he kisses me more, I don't want to.

"Let this fucking happen," he rumbles in my ear. "You know you want me." He moves my hand down to his thick cock. "You want this fucking cock."

I rub my hand along his member, outside his pants, licking my lips as I do so.

He's so big.

It takes everything inside me to hold back and remember my reasons for saying no.

I need to remain professional.

I work for him.

He intimidates me.

But all that goes away when Aston reaches under my skirt and starts to finger me. He shoves my thong to the side and runs his hand over my slit. He feels how slick I am for him.

He and I both know that I desire him. It's written on my body.

"Good fucking girl," his voice is low in my ear. "You're nice and wet for Daddy."

The next thing I know, he's picking me up and putting me on his desk.

He rips the skirt off my body, spreading my legs out wide. Then, he snatches away my thong so that I'm utterly exposed to him.

"Fuck yes. You're beautiful." His eyes are on me, reacting to my soaked pussy.

I shudder, feeling exposed.

Let this happen, Everly.

You want this.

And so I lie back as his tongue makes contact with my clit.

Yes.

Yes.

More.

Yes.

Aston.