Chapter 11 -Everly

I go back upstairs to retrieve my suitcase, looking around as I do so.

Aston's penthouse office is very him. An oversized art piece featuring his handsome image hangs in the center of the room. It's black and white, showing a close-up of his chiseled, perfect face.

When I look at it, a shiver goes up and down my spine, and a wetness spreads between my thighs.

Is he as dominant in bed as he is in real life?

I imagine so.

The rest of the penthouse is adorned in shades of umber, gray, black, and white. Brown leather sofas are flanking a modern fireplace that gives the space a warm and cozy vibe. A minibar sits at one end of the room with a luxurious array of spirits. It's all very masculine and upscale, as evidenced by the expensive-looking chandelier in the center of the office and Aston's massive, imposing desk that looks like it might've cost tens of thousands of dollars.

This world is far from the small, intimate apartment I shared with Julie in Seattle. But I've been around wealth during my job. I know what power and influence look like. It looks like Aston Thomas—handsome, alluring, and incredibly arrogant.

I sigh, realizing I'll need to work here for the foreseeable future with a man who doesn't want me around. Nonetheless, I need to get to the bottom of what happened last night, even though Aston's intent on keeping that information from me.

What drove him to go to Amethyst?

What about Sienna?

These questions are at the forefront of my mind, and their answers lie between me helping Aston and not.

He's much harder to work with than I had anticipated. But I won't give up. Not on him. Not on Kaley.

In the end, I call an Uber.

It takes me to The Spectrum Hotel—which Lina has generously booked for me. It's in the city's center, near Thomas Real Estate Group.

The hotel is posh and lavish, with an opulent lobby that has marble floors and plush couches. There's a spa and a workout room, as well as a five-star restaurant.

But I go past all that to go to my room, where I immediately shut the door and strip down. I'm going to take a hot bath. After a long day of dealing with Aston, I need it.

He's arrogant, rude, conceited, and cocky. But I can't help the way my body responds to him, the way I crave him.

I fill the tub, add some bubbles, and sink my body into the French bathtub.

I shouldn't do this.

I need to stop thinking of him.

But I give in to my desire, running my hand over my pussy, feeling my clit. I swirl my fingers around it, picturing Aston.

For some reason, I can't erase his image from my brain.

His muscular body...

His high, chiseled cheekbones...

The way his eyes kept focusing on me...

It's all there, written on my mind, begging me to give in to him.

I sink my head back against the lip of the tub, imagining that Aston's lips are there on my slit and that his tongue explores me everywhere.

Breathing deeply, I let the fantasy take over.

I need this.

I deserve this.

I have to unwind.

His fingers prod my pussy lips open as he sucks on my clit, eliciting a cry from me.

What would it be like to be fucked by a man like him?

I have embarrassingly little experience with men. And my last boyfriend left me completely unsatisfied.

So, I wonder about Aston.

How big is his cock?

If those pictures are any indication, the strippers seemed very happy.

I fantasize that he slides his cock inside me, stretching me out. For once, I'm full. There's no more emptiness in me, no more unfulfilled desire. He pumps himself in and out, making me so wet.

I stroke my clit, dreaming of my boss, and it doesn't take long for the intensity to climb. Even though he's so overbearing and vain, he's also the most gorgeous man I've ever met.

He dominates me, thrusting in and out, making me his. And it feels so good that I can hardly contain the moans that escape my lips.

Yes.

"Goddamn, Everly. You're so tight," he murmurs.

And then he plunges hard inside of me.

And that's what does it. The orgasm washes over me as I think of his big cock in me. I imagine him making me his slave.

I shudder, tremor, and shake while bliss overtakes me, crying out for Aston to the emptiness of the bathroom. The climax overwhelms my body.

Yes.

Oh yes.

That's what I needed. I'm sated at last.

But when I open my eyes, I know it will never be. I'll never actually have sex with Aston Thomas. He's way out of my league, a billionaire, and I'm not in the business of sleeping with clients.

Damn.

I want him, but my needs will go unfulfilled. I'll never know what he's like in bed.

I lean against the tub, trying to control how my heart rate pounds against my chest.

It's been quite a day.

First, I was awoken by Lina offering me this job. Then, I went to see my sister, who still hates me and might leave rehab early. And then to meet and work with the famous Mr. Stripper.

It was a lot.

Now, I need to unwind and think about how I'm supposed to rehab the image of a man who won't be honest with me. A pompous, arrogant, gorgeous man...

Why won't Aston tell me his reason for going to the strip club last night?

What's he hiding?

I need answers to these questions if I'm going to help him.

People crave honesty and authenticity. It's the only way to rehab his image.

I get out of the bathtub, wrapping a plush terrycloth robe around myself. Then, I fall into the giant bed, ready to relax. But there's something I need to do first.

I turn on the television and put on Newsdeck. I need to see if Aston's apology worked.

I zone into what people are saying. It's going to be a long night.