Chapter 3- Aston

"Baby, what are you doing in here? I haven't seen you in a long time." Lexus says to me as she climbs on top of my lap.

"He thinks he's too good for us," Cristal chimes in as she bites my ear from behind.

Finally, Chardonnay takes my face in her hands and plants a long, lingering French kiss on my mouth before saying, "He missed us. He couldn't stay away forever."

I sit back in my chair, enjoying the fucking moment with only one thing on my mind—Lexus's tits, which are in my face.

Yes.

Fuck yes.

Why did I ever abandon this life?

It's so obviously what I've been needing.

I open my mouth to receive Lexus's nipple as she pushes it into my mouth. I scrape my fingernails down her back as my cock becomes immeasurably hard.

Sienna who?

Will who?

They can fucking have each other.

I'm starting over in life.

I only need these gorgeous women—Cristal, Lexus, and Chardonnay.

They continue seducing me, each toying with a different body part.

Cristal kisses me while Lexus moves down my body, giving me a lap dance until, finally, she's at my zipper, which she begins to unzip with her teeth.

There are perks to paying for the VIP room. Mainly it's that you get to openly fuck whoever you want.

Out of the corner of my eye, though, I see people taking out their camera phones and snapping pictures of me, but I'm too fucking hard to give a damn. Let them get a photo of me, Aston Thomas, the billionaire. I don't care. All I give a fuck about is that Lexus continues her work on my zipper, eventually freeing my cock from its cage.

Once it's free, I let out a deep sigh as she takes me in her mouth. "Mmm, Daddy, you're so big," she says with appreciation.

I moan as she sucks the tip, swirling her tongue around it like a goddamn ice cream cone.

"Yes, honey. Fuck yes. Just like that."

I drag my fingers through her long black hair and force her head down around me. I need to feel myself in her mouth, pushing my cock on the back of her throat. I need to establish total dominance.

She starts gagging on my cock, spitting everywhere. But that only spurs me on more.

I'm about to come in her mouth when Chardonnay moves Lexus aside so she can sit on my cock.

I move her panties away and start to fuck her.

I don't even care that everyone in the VIP room can see us. All that matters is this moment and running away from the pain that Sienna inflicted upon me.

If I think about it too long, I feel my heart ripping into two pieces. So, I shove that thought of Sienna to the side and focus on the beautiful women surrounding me.

I fuck Chardonnay as she bounces on my lap, feeling my full twelve inches inside her. She moves her ass up and down, sliding her pussy along my cock. And I give her everything I have, every thick inch. She fucking loves each second of it, as evidenced by the way she moans and screams my name.

"Aston! Yes, fuck me harder!"

I wrap my hand around her neck and squeeze, choking the breath right out of her. Her eyes roll back in her head as she gasps for air while I thrust into her.