Ch 36

"I understand what you are saying but It's impossible for me to come back right now"... Sana spoke on the phone...

" Yeah i know lekin yeb sab achanak hogeya ma'am... Maine baad mein leave ke liye apply kia tha"... She said sadly... "Okay... Aap ki marzi... But main abhi wapis nahi aa sakti ".... She added further and then ended the call...

She was standing in the balcony and talking to the school's principle... " What happened? "... Sidharth came there and hugged her from behind..

She kept her head on his shoulder and took a deep breath... " Bacho ke exams hain next week se...is liye mujhe wapis bula rahe the...lekin maine mana kar diya... "She told him and he kissed her ear and then whispered... " I am perfectly fine darling... Hum aaj hi chalte hain wapis... See I can walk... Or yeh plaster bhi merko bekar hi lag raha hai... Isko bhi remove karwa denge "... Sidharth replied... But she shook her head...

" No Sidharth...Main kahin or job kar lungi... But is tarah ka koi risk main nahi le sakti ".... She removed his hold and turned her face towards him...

" 2 hafte hogaye hain yaar... Ab itni si chot ke liye itna over react mat karo... Hum wapis chalte hain or main wohin par yeh plaster bhi remove karwa lunga... Tum call karo principal ko or bata do ke kal se tum join karogi "... He decided and she tried to speak but he kept his finger on her lips... " No more discussion darling... Aadi ki classes bhi ruki huyi hain .... Ab tum packing start karo or main Nidhi ko call karta hun usko bata deta hun".... He said and walked towards the room to call Nidhi...

Hearing Nidhi's name Sana frowned but then she kept quiet....

__________________
"Lekin.... Yeh sab kaise hua? "... Sidharth was shocked hearing Nidhi's words ... They were sitting in the dining hall when Nidhi called...

" Okay... Hum ajayenge subah hi"... Sidharth smiled... "Kya hua sab theek hai na? "... Sana asked him as soon as the phone call ended... " It's a good news... Humein ghar bulaya hai Dad ne... They... They accepted you ".. He smiled with misty eyes and hugged her tightly...

Sana too reciprocated the hug and smiled widely... Aadi was sitting there holding the spoon in his hand and looking at them curiously... " Kya kal lahe ho aap"... He asked and they both broke the the hug looking at him...

"Uhmm... Kuch nahi... Aap ke liye kal ek surprise hai... Wohi plan kar rahe the"... Sidharth told him and he grinned... " Chachi mein? ".. He asked... " Ji meri jaan sachi mein... "He replied...

" Toh tickets cancel"... Sana asked after few minutes of silence and he blinked his eyes... "Yeh sab hua kaise... Woh kaise maan gaye? ".... She asked with a confused face and he shrugged his shoulders... " I don't know... Yeh toh Nidhi se mil kar hi pata chale ga... But trust me Sana... My Mom will love you so much... "He told her and she nodded her head with a smile but her mind was not ready to accept these things..

After the dinner Sana took the dishes to kitchen and Sidharth changed Aadi's clothes and then made him sleep...

" So gaya "... She asked coming in the balcony with coffee mugs and standing beside him..." Aaaahh I will miss this balcony and this coffee "... He spoke taking the mug from her hand...

" Balcony ko toh main bhi bohat miss karungi lekin I promise yeh coffee aap ko roz milegi... "She chuckled and he kissed her forehead... " Hum apna ghar bhi aisa hi banayenge... Is tarah se rooms and balcony... Yahan par ek alag sa sukoon milta hai "... He whispered and she too agreed.. " lekin Aadi ke liye ab alag se room hoga..."he added and she looked at his face and then laughed understanding his meaning... "Chota sa bacha hai hum akele usko room mein kaise ".... She said but he didn't let her complete ... " Agar us ko akele alag room nahi denge toh woh hamesha akela hi rahega "... He smirked and she slapped his arm... " Is cheez ke elawa kuch or chalta hai mind mein aap ke".. She rolled her eyes taking the sip from her cup...