Ch 14

"Papa... Chalo na... Hum kish ka wait kal le hain? "... Aadi pouted looking at his father..

" Aadi...wait for more 5 minutes meri jaan... She'll be here... Ap ke liye surprise hai"... Replied Sidharth kissing his cheek...

They were standing outside the park and waiting for Sana...

Aadi kept his head on his Papa's shoulder and looked at the other kids who were going inside the park...

"Aadi don't be sad meri jaan... Abhi hum chalenge na andar... Bas kisi ka wait kar rahe hain jis ko dekh kar aap khush ho jaoge "... Sidharth told him seeing his sad face...

Aadi frowned and then grinned ".. Nidhi buaaaaa... Nidhi buaa aalehi hai na "... Aadi screamed with happiness...

Sidharth pouted and shook his head... " No meri jaan... Nidhi bua will come too but not now... Abhi... Aaj.. Apki...Mumma aayengi"... He told him finally...

Aadi smiled listening about his Mumma... "Sachi Papa... Jaiche Pihu ki Mumma hai".... He said and Sidharth smiled... " Ji mera bacha "... He said and then looked at the time... " Kabhi time par nahi ana is ko... Adha ghanta hogaya wait karte huwe... Kabhi nahi badlegi yeh".. Sidharth thought and sat on the nearby bench waiting for her...

"Am sorry...mujhe cab nahi mil rahi thi... Toh chal ke ana para"... Sana spoke seeing him sitting on the bench...

" Yeah... Sorry I forgot to tell you aaj unka strike hai... "Sidharth replied standing up and facing her...

Aadi too looked at her face and smiled brightly... " Tranjer ma'am... "He grinned and Sana gulped but smiled back at him... She didn't know why but she felt connected to Aadi... " Aadi... How are you beta".... She asked forwarding her arms to carry him but Aadi pouted looking at his Papa... "Go Aadi "... Sidharth said and Aadi held her...

She smiled and hugged him tightly feeling comfort... " Aap hamale chaath palk mein jaoge? "... Aadi asked after a silence of few seconds...

Sana looked at Sidharth who was standing there expressionless and then Aadi... " Main toh aaj ap ke saath hi ghumne aayi hun Aadi... Chalo chalte hain"... She replied holding his hand...

"Chalo na abhi Papa"... Aadi held his hand and pulled him with them too..

Sidharth and Sana were silently walking with him and Aadi was happily looking at swings, slides, climbers, spring riders and spinners

" Papa uch mein jana hai".. He finally spoke signalling to the ferris wheel but Sidharth shook his head... "Abhi nahi beta... Us ke liye aap bohat chote ho abhi"... He explained him and Aadi pouted nodding his head... Sana was seeing them whth a smile... She wanted to ask Sidharth about Aadi's mother as she thought she too would be here with them but they both were alone...

" Aadi come udher sab bache slides par ja rahe hain na aap bui wahan chalo"... Sidharth told him and walked towards the slides where Aadi started enjoying...