Ch 6

"Hiee bacha... Aap kon ho? "... Sana asked looking at Aadi lovingly...

" My name ij Aadi.. Aunty aal you chleeping here? "... Aadi asked the same question again...

" No baby... I am just enjoying the song.... She replied and Aadi looked at her cutely...

Her heart fluttered seeing his eyes... But she shrugged and held him in her arms... "Baby apke mumma papa kahan hain?"... She asked and Aadi kept his finger on his forehead acting to think an answer and she laughed seeing his cute antics...

"Mele Papa ne song gaya abhi mele liye... " He replied and she felt love for him more with each passing second...

"Aadi aap aise akele ghum rahe ho idher... Agar gum hogaye toh phir "... Sana told him and he giggled... " Aap mele Papa jaiche bol le ho (You are speaking like my Papa) aadi replied making her surprise...

"Ap toh bohat smart ho Aadi... Lekin apki Mumma kahan hain ?... Wo apko dhund rehi hongi na... Chalo main apko le ke jaun unke paas "... Sana got up with Aadi in her arms..

" No no Aunty.... I oly have my Papa... I don't need mumma... Woh mujhche milne nahi aati"... Aadi spoke and Sana saw sadness on his cute face...

She didn't know why but she wanted to take away all his sadness..

"It's okay bacha... Chalo abhi aap batao apke Papa kahan hain hum unke paas chalte hain"... Sana again told him and this time Aadi smiled...

" Aunty mele Papa trong (strong) hain wo mujhe dhund lenge "... Aadi said proudly...

Sana kept looking at his face standing at the same place she was getting confused seeing his eyes... They were so familiar ...

" Sana... Tu kahan gayab hogayi... Main kab se dhund rehi hun tujhe "... Vaishali came there and Sana looked at her coming out from her thoughts...

"Yeh bacha kon hai? "... Vaishali asked seeing Aadi in her arms... Aadi too wrapped his arms around her neck and held her tightly hiding his face in her neck... He was feeling sleepy in her arms...

" Sana signalled Vaishali too keep quite and looked at the waiter who was coming near them...

Vaishali was confused seeing the view but kept quite...

"Sorry mam but yeh bacha mere friend ka hai... Woh yahan par busy the song mein or yeh bhaag kar agaya... Sorry again agar isne apko disturb kia toh "... Waiter said and took Aadi in his arms who didn't feel good leaving Sana...

Sana too felt void when he took Aadi from her but she smiled sadly... " Nahi it's okay boht hi pyara bacha hai... "She replied looking at Aadi... The waiter smiled and walked back ...

Sana was looking at their back and suddenly Aadi looked at her and gave her a flying kiss with a wink and her heart thumped loudly in her chest...

His face came infront of her eyes and she closed her eyes tightly....

"What are you doing baby...? " Sidharth asked sitting beside her on the bench in class.. 

"She closed her notebook immediately seeing him and he raised his eyebrow... " Kya chupa rehi hai mujhse "... He asked trying to peep inside the notebook but she shook her head...

"Aap kyun tang kar rahe ho mujhe... Jao na apni Sneha ke paas " ... Sana scoffed and he smiled tight lipped...

"Meri Sneha nahi Sana hai... Usko bas notes Chahiye the is liye help kar raha tha na "... He cleared but she was still angry...

" Acha baba sorry ab toh baat kar le na please... "He apologised holding her hand under the table but she rolled her eyes freeing her hand...

" Sidharth mujhe baat nahi karni aap se... Ap jante ho woh kaise aage piche ghumti hai ap ke or yeh notes sirf bahana the ap ke sath time spend karne ka "... She told him and he sighed..