Ch 22

"I don't know yar but woh sad lag rehi thi... I hope unke darmiyan mein sab theek ho"... Vaishali spoke on the phone...

" Main toh yeh baat sun kar heran hun ke tum logo ne aisa step kaise le liya yar agar Sidharth gusse mein kuch or bol deta ya inki ladayi zyada barh jati toh".... Varun replied...

"I don't know Varun but I think Sana boht guilty hai us se jo ghalti huyi hai woh dil se usko sudharna chahti hai toh main kaise rokti us ko"... She sighed...

" Well I just hope ke dono ka pyaar jeet jaye or un ke beech ki saari ghalatfehmiya dur ho... But yeh tab tak possible nahi hai jab tak Sana ko Sidharth par trust nahi hota... Or jahan tak maine 3 saalo mein jaana hai Sidharth ko woh paglo ki tarah pyar karta hai Sana se toh ek na ek din usko maaf kar hi dega "... Varun said making Vaishali smile...

" I talked to her and maine us ka mood change karne ki koshish ki I hope ab theek ho woh... Lekin Varun ek baat batao tum ne aisi baatein kahan se seekhi... Koi hai kya tumhari life mein? ".... Vaishali asked with a chuckle but deep inside she felt weird.. She didn't know why she was hoping to listen " no" From him...

"Arre nahi yaar ab mein Sidharth jitna lucky nahi hun ke meri life mein bhi ladkiyan I mean koi ladki hogi... Main toh jis ke peeche jata hun woh committed hoti hai".... He joked and Vaishali took a deep breath...

" Ahhaan ".. She smiled....

________________
It was morning and as usual Sidharth was making Breakfast for Aadi ...

He was in hurry as he got late and Aadi was still sleeping ... " Main help... Kar du".... Sana asked standing at the kitchen door and watching him with a smile....

She woke up in the morning and decided that she will try to accept everything Sidharth says because she wants Aadi to stay with her forever but her heart said something else which she shrugged ...

"Uhmm no... I can manage "... He replied in stern tone and she gulped...

Woh... School ka time ho raha hai... Kya Aadi abhi bhi so raha hai? "... She asked looking towards his bedroom ...

" Hmm"... Sidharth replied... Main us ko... utha ke tayar kar du? "... She asked with hopeful eyes... Sidharth looked at her with rage but soon melted seeing her eyes and he nodded...

Her eyes twinkled with happiness " Thank you ".. She replied and walked towards his room...

Sidharth too felt a little bad for her as she was asking his permission but seeing her happiness he felt serene...

" Aadi... Beta uth jao... School jana hai na aap ne"... Sana ruffled his hair lovingly...but Aadi groaned and opened his eyes slowly...

"Papa kidhel hain? "... He asked looking at her with a frown...

Sana's smile vanished but she tried to understand... " Papa ap ke liye breakfast bana rahe hain toh kya main aap ko tayar kar dun school ke liye? ".... She asked with a smile..

" No... Papa kalenge... Papa ko bulao na ".. Aadi whined and she got hurt but hid her pain... " Okay.. Aap... Betho ap ke Papa aap ko abhi tayar karte hain "... She told him and came back from the room...

" Aadi ko...Aap se tayar hona hai... "She told him who was setting the breakfast table in a hurry...

He stopped and looked at her face and understood her pain but didn't speak and walked to the room...

Sana didn't touch anything as she was scared that he will not allow her for anything... She just sat there on the sofa controlling her tears...

Sidharth and Aadi came back after some time...Aadi was looking all fresh and was ready for the school... Sana forgot everything seeing his face...