Ch 28

Sana threw her mobile on the sofa and then walked towards the table where he kept the Divorce papers...

Sidharth's heart pounded and he felt weak in the knees as if he lost all his strength..

Sitting on the sofa he closed his eyes ...He didn't want to witness the scene where she signs the divorce papers ... He loved her way too much... He left everything just to be with her and now she is leaving him because she believes strangers more than him... He knew he asked her to sign the papers but now when she was going to do the same he was being selfish...

"Aap ko jaisa pyaar chahiye main aap se waisa pyaar karungi Sidharth... Kabhi koi sawal koi shikayat koi shaq kuch bhi apne rishte mein nahi aane dungi ".... He opened his eyes with shock listening her voice...

She was sitting on the floor in front of him... The divorce papers were in her hands and she was looking in his eyes.... "Mujhe koi divorce nahi chahiye... Mujhe aap ke saath rehna hai..." Saying this she torn the papers and threw them in his feet...

He was looking at her clueless not understanding anything... "You... You don't believe her? ".. The words left from his mouth and she chuckled wiping her tears... " Sidharth... Aap ko lagta hai ke main is tarah se kisi bhi filmy kahani par yakeen kar lungi?.. Main janti hun aap ne sirf apni dosti nibhaayi us ke saath lekin us ne ghalat faida uthaya...jis insan ne nashe ki halat mein apni biwi ko nahi chhua... Us din apna control kho diya phir bhi aap ne apni limit cross nahi ki toh is jaisi ladki ka toh aap soch bhi nahi sakte "... She replied and he felt like all his miseries vanished into thin air....

" I... I don't know.. Mujhe nahi pata tum aisa kyun kar rehi ho... Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha "... He fumbled and she smiled slightly... "Kuch mat samjho aap... Bas ek last chance de do.. I promise Sidharth... Main kabhi koi stupidity nahi karungi jis se aap ko ya Aadi ko kabhi hurt ho".. She promised and he sighed...

" Main.. Nahi bhul sakta woh sab... Mere liye yeh cheez itni asaan nahi hai "... He told her what he was feeling and she understood... " Trust me Sidharth... Bas ek akhri baar moqa de do... "She joined hr hands and he sat there like a statue not knowing what to reply...

" Sana... Aaj tumhe... In sab cheezo par yakeen nahi hua lekin kal ko phir se yeh sab hua toh main nahi chahta ke hum dono ke sath sath Aadi ko bhi hurt ho... Is liye hamara alag ho jana hi sahi hai ".. He replied but his heart was not agreeing with whatever his logical mind was saying...

His heart wanted to give her another chance but his mind was being logical... He was thinking about his future but his heart wanted stay in present...

" Sidharth... Jaise aaj mujhe us ki kahi hui kisi baat par yakeen nahi hua ya us ki bheji hui kisi picture par aetbaar nahi hua aage bhi nahi hoga... Pehle shayed main immature thi nahi chahti thi ke jo mera hai woh kisi or ki tarf dekhe par in sab mein main ek cheez samjh nahi paayi ke jo mera hai us par mujhe yakeen hona chahiye... Tabhi toh woh insan mera hoga... Maine har waqt aap se sawal kiye sirf isi wajah se ke kahin aap ke dil mein mere elawa kisi or ladki ka khayal toh nahi... Par main yeh samjh nahi paayi ke aap ne mere liye sab kuch chora... Haan maine bhi apne maa baap chore par aap ne apni woh zindagi woh aram chora sirf mere liye... Itne bade aadmi hone ke bawajud aap kisi ki company mein normal job kar rahe ho abhi bhi sirf meri wajah se... Toh aap batao main aap ko kaise chor du Sidharth... Main bohat selfish thi Sidharth lekin ab in 3 saalo mein aap se alag reh kar bohat kuch sikha hai maine... And I promise I will not repeat my mistakes Sidharth... Please please forgive me "... She kept her head in his lap begging him...

He felt her each and every word so genuine that he forgot everything in this moment... He cupped her face and wiped her tears... " You will trust me right? "... He asked his own eyes were misty...