Ch 31

"Hello... Nidhi?".... Sidharth spoke with a thudding heart... He was feeling anxious seeing her calls at this time...

" Bhaiya... Main kab se calls kar rehi thi aap ko... Kahan the aap?"... Nidhi replied sounding depressed...

"Main... Yehin tha.. Tu bata sab theek hai na... Is waqt kyun call kia tune "... He asked....

He was already embarrassed for his earlier behavior and wanted to apologise to his sister... But right now he sensed that something was definitely wrong...

" Bhaiya... Woh Dad... He is in hospital.... Aap please ajao wapis".... Nidhi cried and his breath stopped... They have many differences but his love for his parents was something beyond understanding.... He always wanted to become like his father but then he fell in love and everything changed...

"Is he... Woh theek... hain na beta?"... He asked gaining alot of courage and calming his nerves...

" I don't know... Bhaiya..... He is still in ICU... Mujhe bhi aaj hi bulaya Mummy ne... Aap please aajao... Mujhe bohat dar lag raha hai"... Nidhi informed him... "Relax... Mujhe hospital ka naam or baaki sab whatsapp kar main nikal raha hun abhi yahan se".... Sidharth hung up the call and waited for her text...

She texted him all the information in next two minutes and Sidharth went back to his room...

He opened the door lost in his own thoughts... " Sidharth... Kya hua... Sab theek hai na?".. Sana stood up slowly removing Aadi's arms and keeping a pillow near him...

He stood there like a statue looking at her face not knowing what to reply... She walked near him frowning and keeping her hand on his arm.. "Kya hua aap ko Sidharth... Is tarah se kahan khoye ho?".. She asked again and this time he pulled her closer hugging her tightly....

She felt him crying and rubbed his back... " Please mujhe batao... Mera dil bohat ghabra raha hai Sidharth? "... She asked and he broke the hug wiping his eyes... " Dad... He is in the hospital.... Heart attack".... He was not able to complete the Sentence....

Sana's face lost all the colors and she hugged him again... "Theek ho jayenge Uncle... Aap ko jana chahiye un ke paas Sidharth"... Sana spoke and he nodded his head...

" I informed Nidhi ... That I... Am coming... Lekin... Aadi or Tum?".. He wanted his parents to meet Aadi but then his mind didn't allow him remembering how they were sending him to orphanage...

"Aap chahte ho hum aap ke saath chale? ".. Sana understood what he was thinking... She was ready to go with him anywhere she was aware the real culprits were her own parents...His parents were wrong too but still they never behaved rudely with their own son and they only wanted his happiness as they understood what her family wanted...

" Nidhi ne bola tha woh Aadi ko milna chahte hain ...Lekin I... I... Am not sure... Main Aadi ko abhi nahi milwana chahta unse... He shared his feelings helplessly....

She held his hand and made him sit on the sofa... "Aap is waqt yeh sab mat socho... Abhi aap ka jana zaruri hai udhar... Hamari tension na lo aap... Wahan ja kar agar aap ko lage toh aap call karna main Aadi ko ussi waqt le kar ajaungi ".. She assured him and he sighed rubbing his forehead... " Sidharth... Aap tickets book kijiye main aap ki packing kar deti hun... Uthiye jaldi ".. She spoke and started packing his stuff..

" Aadi... Us ko kya bologi... Woh kabhi raha nahi mere bina"... Sidharth whispered after some time when she was done with the packing and now was taking out his clothes from cupboard to change... "Aap se baat karwa dungi or bata dungi usko ke Dada ji ki tabyat theek nahi hai...Ab  Aap ye sab mat sochiye Sidharth... And I promise main us ka khayal rakhungi".. She told him handing him his clothes to change...