Ch 19

"Bhai kahan chale gaye? "... Nidhi came back holding Aadi's hand where Sidharth was waiting for her but now only Sana was there who were standing there like a statue...

" Papa... Kahan hain?"... Aadi pouted and this time Sana looked at him and the tears flowed down from her eyes... "Si.. Sidharth... Woh unhone... Kuch "... She fumbled and Nidhi frowned but she shook her head and held Sana's hand who looked at her with teary eyes... " Aadi... "... Nidhi whispered and Sana gulped wiping her eyes...

At the same time Nidhi's mobile rang and it was a message from Sidharth... She read the message and turned towards Aadi... " Aadi Papa ko bohat important kaam tha... Unho ne kaha ke hum log chale jayen woh ghar pe hi ayenge "...she told Aadi who became sad but nodded nonetheless...

"Ma.. Main saath chalu.. Mujhe tumse baat karni hai"... Sana said with hesitation and Nidhi didn't know what to answer as she was aware that something happened... She just smiled a bit and booked a cab....

________________
"Mujhe lagta hai hum logo'n ko ab koi plan nahi banana chahiye... Sidharth toh party se gayab hai or tumhari friend Sana woh toh ayi hi nahi tumhe dhundne"... Varun spoke...

" Pata nahi yaar... Maine toh itna acha plan banaya tha or is bar wo kamyab bhi ho raha tha ... Maine Sana ki ankhon mein dekha tha but yeh achanak se gayi kahan? "... Vaishali replied worried...

" Main kab se call kar raha hun Sidharth ko but uska number band araha hai... Tum Sana ko call karo shayed kuch pata chal jaye "... Varun suggested and Vaishali dialled her number...

" Where are you Sana... Main kab se dhund rehi hun tujhe...? "... Vaishali spoke when Sana picked up the call...

" Mujhe kuch zaruri kaam hai Vaishali... Main tujh se baad mein baat karungi... Tu... Tu ghar chali jana ".... Sana replied cutting the call...

Nidhi who was sitting beside her in the car, looked at her and Sana looked down with embarrassment...

" Yeh kya tha... Kahi woh log sath mein toh nahi... "Vaishali was surprised ... " Ho sakta hai.. Unka patch up hogaya ho or abhi dono love birds kahin akele mein itne saal ki judaayi ".... Varun started but Vaishali kept her palm on his mouth... " Chii aage mat bolna kuch meri dost ke baare mein".. She told him and he looked into her eyes... Vaishali then noticed her hand and smiled sheepishly... "Sorry... " She said awkwardly and Varun too gave her a mischievous smile...

"Waise apki dost or mera dost dono pati patni hain toh I guess maine aisa toh kuch nahi bola tha... " Varun said in a husky tone and Vaishali rolled her eyes... "I need a drink "...Saying she walked to the drink counter and Varun sighed...

_____________
They reached at home and Nidhi opened the door with spare key which Sidharth gave her... Sana too walked inside with them....

" Aap betho main ap ke liye paani le kar aati hun ".. Nidhi told her and Sana silently sat on the sofa...

Aadi too sat beside her in a grumpy mood but Sana was busy in her thoughts and didn't notice him...

Nidhi came back from the kitchen and smiled witnessing the mother son duo sitting busy in their own thoughts...

She cleared her throat and both looked at her... Aadi rolled his eyes pouting and Sana smiled sadly...

"Lagta hai aaj koi bohat zyada gusse mein hai... Ab pata nahi kaise maanega "... Nidhi spoke looking at Aadi while pouring the water in the glass from jug...

" Aadi laid on the sofa and hid his face in his hands... Sana noticed them and she controlled her laugh seeing Aadi's drama...

"Arre yeh dekho... Ab toh koi hum se bhi baat nahi kare ga... Chalo koi baat nahi aaj Papa ko bolenge Aadi ko nahi khaani hai Ice cream... Toh plan cancel".. Nidhi said and Aadi looked at her with his misty eyes with a pout... Mujhe Papa che baat nahi kalni..."... Aadi whispered and started crying...