Ch 12

"I.. I am sorry Sidharth if I disturbed you"... Shreya spoke seeing Sana runing away...

Sidharth followed her gaze and understood that why she left... " No, Shreya..you didn't disturb me... Tum ne Dr ko dikhaya Pihu ko? "... Asked Sidharth while going inside the lift with her...

" Sham ko le kar gayi thi... Dr ne injection diya or bola ke raat tak chala  jayega bukhar... Lekin abhi bhi uska temperature bohat high hai".... Shreya replied being worried for her only daughter...

"Relax...mera friend hai pediatrician..call karta hun usko woh ajayega abhi... Main bas Aadi ko ghar pe sula ke aya "... The lift door opened to thier floor and Sidharth opened his door with keys while Shreya went towards her home...

He turned on the lights and walked towards his room... Aadi stirred in his sleep when Sidharth laid him on the bed but he patted his back and Aadi slept again.... He then turned on the the dim lights and changed into comfortable clothes...

Sidharth called his Dr friend after coming out from his door and  hurriedly entered to Shreya's flat as the door was unlocked...

"Shreya"... He called her name standing at the door...

" I'm in Pihu's room"... She replied...

He walked inside and saw Shreya keeping the wet cloth on Pihu's forehead...

"Maine call kia...woh idher paas hi tha toh araha hai"... He informed her and she nodded sadly...

" Abhi neeche kuch kam tha tumhe... Aise jaldi mein kyun ja rehi thi "... Asked Sidharth....

" Nahi bas watchman se puchna tha ke woh pas wali building se Sudha ko bula de... Uske Uncle Dr hain isliye"... She replied...

" Don't worry... She will be fine...mera friend bohat acha Dr hai ...infact Aadi ko bhi main ussi ke pas le kar jata hun"... Sidharth said sitting on the chair...

"It's.. Just... I can't see her like this... Mera paas bas ek Pihu hi hai... Or is ko jab kuch hota hai toh I... I don't know ... Mujhe kuch samjh nahi ata".. Shreya replied making him sad too...

"I can understand... Mera bhi kuch tumhare jaisa hi haal hai... Mere liye bhi mere Aadi se barh kar kuch nahi hai... "... Sidharth smiled with a sad face but deep inside he knew who still rules his heart ... Ofcourse Aadi was his everything now but Sana...whatever she did he still loves her...

" Sidharth tum jante ho... Why... Me and my husband got separated... "Shreya turned to look at him and he shook his head saying no ...

" Because he was a jerk... He always wanted to have a boy... Uski soch aj bhi un ghatiya logo jaisi thi jo ke chahte hain ke unka waris sirf unka beta ho... Lekin jab Pihu ayi hamari life mein and when he saw her for the first time... He melted... He kissed her forehead but his family manipulated him again... Or usne mujhe chor dia... He still helps me with Pihu's expenses but us ko milne nahi ata ".... Shreya poured her heart and Sidharth gasped with the information he got to know...

" It's okay... Kabhi kabhi hum jo chahte hain woh nahi hota lekin jo hota hai woh ache ke liye hota hai"... He tried to comfort her with his words...

"I know... I know all these motivational things..lekin yeh dil or dimag nahi mante... I still love him but he is married with someone I know... Uska beta bhi hai... but I love him still... I want to show him ke i have moved on too but I... I can't... " Her eyes welled up and Sidharth kept his hand on her shoulder...

"Be strong for Pihu ,Shreya... She needs you".. He said and his phone rang at the same time...

" He is here... Main le kar ata hun... And please Aadi is sleeping or door lock nahi hai... Dekhna do minute".. Sidharth walked outside and Shreya stood in the corridor between her and Sidharth's home...