Ch 26

He pulled her closer holding her arms and kissing her passionately... She was shocked but closed her eyes and reciprocated the kiss...

He was craving for ages to taste her lips and now finally he listened to his heart... The situation they were in was not good but still they got lost in another world forgetting their present....

He sucked her lips sofly and she was kissing him back with the same passion clutching his shirt and pulling him more closer... He didn't know when his hands left her arms and cupped her face... They kissed like they were hungry from ages...

They broke the kiss when both were breathless... Her eyes were closed and he looked at her face to see some kind of reaction but all he saw was his old Sana, his wife who is still same,her crimson red face glowing more...

"Aren't you feeling disgusted? "... He spoke and she opened her eyes instantly and looked deeply in his eyes with her own questioning eyes...

"Matlab? "... She asked frowning and he chuckled leaving her and sitting straighly... " Aren't you feeling disgusted that you kissed me... Mujh jaise gande insan ko touch karne se tumhe ganda feel nahi horaha? "... He looked at her face and her face lost all the colors...

" Sidharth.. Aap"... She tried to speak but he stopped her in between.. "Don't... Sana... I am sorry Main rok nahi paya khud ko... But this was the last time... Samjh lo this was a good bye from my side "... He exclaimed and left the room...

She was unable to understand that what happened in just few minutes... He kissed her and then he left her saying that it was the last time ...

Closing her eyes she tried to forget everything but then her mind got stucked on the word which he spoke "Disgusted "... She opened her eyes and sat straight holding her head ... " Matlab... Sidharth abhi tak wohi baat... Itna hurt hain woh "... She whispered ...

Sidharth went directly to his room where Aadi was asleep... He sat on the bed on his side rubbing his face and regretting what he did ... " Mujhe is tarah se control nahi khona chahiye tha "... He thought...

But then his heart was not agreeing what his mind was telling him...he closed his eyes and remembered the kiss... A slight smile came on his face but then the smile turned into sadness...

" Sana ... When I kissed you, I forgot everything... Mujhe yehi laga ke tum meri pehle wali Sana ho... Jab maine tumhara chehra dekha toh mujhe yehi mehsus hua jis tarah maine pehli baar tumhe kiss kia tha or tumne apni aankhein band ki thi aaj bhi tum meri wohi Sana ho... Lekin.... Ussi waqt mujhe sirf ek hi baat yaad ayi...tumhari woh baat... "Mujhe aap se azadi chahiye... Main move on karna chahti hun..."... Aaj tak tum ne mujh par jitne bhi ilzam lagaye woh sab main bhul sakta hun lekin yeh baat ...main nahi janta tum ne move on kis ke saath karna tha or shayed main kabhi jan'na chahunga bhi nahi...lekin aaj jo mujh se ghalti hui...I don't want to force myself on you... " He sighed...

The sleep was far away from his eyes... He was tossing and turning on the bed... It was 3am and he was still awake....After alot of struggle he decided to smoke...

He silently got up from the bed taking his cigarette he went to the balcony...

Lighting the cigarette he looked at the sky... "Tumhe wapis nahi ana chahiye tha Sana "... He whispered...

" Aap ne... sahi kaha Sidharth "... He got startled and turned back... " Tum".. He muttered and Sana walked closer to him... "Neend nahi aa rehi thi..socha kuch der bahar beth jaun".. She replied and he nodded but then looked at her foot... " Abhi dard toh nahi hai na?"... He asked worriedly...

"I am fine now... " She said plainly and he smiled a bit turning to other side again...

"Kya hum... baat kar sakte hain Sidharth?"... Sana asked standing at the same place...