Ch 9

"Woh... Sana thi ya koi or? "... Sidharth was thinking this the whole way..

" Sidharth.. Mera office agaya"... Shreya spoke keeping her hand on his shoulder...he stopped his bike abruptly coming back from his thoughts...

"Thanks for the lift Sidharth"... Said Shreya and Sidharth without saying anything started his bike and left from there...

Shreya was confused seeing his behavior but she shrugged her thoughts and ran inside her office...

" Lekin woh yahan par kya karegi... Woh toh apne parents ke pas hogi na...yeh shayed koi or tha "... Sidharth tried to calm his mind with an excuse that the woman he saw was not Sana...

He reached at office and like everyday Varun and his work was waiting for him...

"Aaj der hogayi tujhe... Aadi ne tang toh nahi kia School jane ke liye "... Varun asked when he settled on his chair...

" Nahi... Bas wo neighbor mein jo Shreya hai na usko drop karna tha is liye der hogayi"... Sidharth informed him turning on his laptop...

"Ahaan... Toh kahani aage barh rehi hai"... Varun raised his eyebrow and Sidharth looked at him with a shocked expression...

" What is wrong with you guys... Agar kisi ko lift de di ya kisi se baat kar li toh kya mera rishta ban gaya us ke saath...koi insaniyat naam ki bhi cheez hai duniya mein jo ke kisi ka gender dekh kar nahi ki jaati... Agar koi ladki hai or usko help chahiye toh I will definitely help her... Baaki bhaad mein jaye tum logo ki ghatiya soch "... Sidharth spoke in a high tone and stopped when he found that the whole office was looking at him...

He rubbed his hand on his face and then looked at Varun who was too embarrassed to even react ...

" Sorry... Thora pareshan tha main".. Spoke Sidharth and Varun fake smiled continuing his work...

_________________
Sana was not able to concentrate on her class today... She keeps looking at Pihu to find any resemblance with Sidharth but her mind was blocked...

Every time she looks at her she finds Aadi looking at her with sad eyes... She closed her eyes and took a deep breath... "Sana... Is job ki zarurat hai tujhe... Yeh sab cheezein baad mein sochi ja sakti hain ".. She thought and then started talking with kids...

When it was Aadi's turn she called him and he walked towards her lowering his head... " Advait... What happened baba... Ap subah se sad lag rahe ho? "... Sana asked and Aadi pouted... " Tranjer ma'am... Ap bhi toh shad ho na"... Aadi replied looking into her eyes...

Sana didn't know how to react... She smiled and pulled Aadi in her lap... "See Aadi I am not sad... I am happy"... She smiled convincing him...

Aadi smiled kissing her cheek and Sana looked at him with a surprise..." Mele Papa ne bola... Jab bhi kichi pe pyaal aaye toh humein show kalna chahiye"... Aadi laughed and went back to her seat leaving Sana dumbfounded...

She sighed shutting her thoughts and then started teaching her class...

It was the lunch time when kids were playing and Sana was sitting on her chair checking the diaries and writing notes in them....

"Tranjer ma'am... She ij my fleind Pihu "... Aadi came with Pihu and smiled... Sana's expressions changed when she looked at Pihu... She was avoiding talking to her since morning but now as Aadi came with her she had to face her...

" Hello pihu"... Said Sana... Pihu was too shy to reply she started looking at Aadi...

"Tranjer ma'am... Apko pata hai.. Pihu ol main chaath mein khelte hain"... Aadi told her further...