Ch 43

"Hello Sid? "... Varun asked after few seconds of silence...

Sidharth on the other side was sitting like a statue not understanding anything... " Main call karta hun tujh... Kuch der mein"... Sidharth replied and was about to cut the call when he heard Aadi's voice followed by Varun's laugh...

"Yeh mazak tha "... He yelled at him on the phone and Varun controlled his laugh... " Yaar maine socha tha thora sa mood light kar du... Is liye chota sa prank kia tere sath".. Varun replied...

"Bohat hi ghatiya mazak tha Varun is time par... Tum jante nahi ho is waqt kis situation mein hun main ".. Sidharth clenched his jaw pacing to and fro...

" Sorry Sidharth... Maine socha nahi tha... Tu tension mat le... Aadi and Bhabhi are safe...Aadi mere paas hai or Bhabhi room mein hain Vaishali ke sath... Unke phone ki battery dead thi unho ne phone charge pe laga ke mujhe bola tha tujhe inform karne ke liye... Or abhi bas mein tujhe batane hi wala tha... Tu ruk main teri baat karwata hun Bhabhi se ".... He tried to make him relax and Sidharth was now calmed and sat on his chair...

" Haan karwa de baat "... He replied and Varun stood up hurriedly walking towards the door...

" Bhabhi Sidharth ka phone hai".. He knocked at the door and both Sana and Vaishali looked at him and Sana smiled...

He gave her a phone and signalled Vaishali to come out... She raised her eyebrow and he smiled sheepishly... "Maine mazak kia Sidharth se "... He told her about his prank and Vaishali rolled her eyes... " Chotte bache ho kya... Jante nahi ho kis condition mein hain woh bechare "... She scolded him and he looked down  with embarrassment... " Ab tum bhi yaar "... He sighed and Vaishali felt bad for scolding him... " Varun... Am sorry but yeh mazak ka waqt nahi tha... "She apologized but tried to make him understand too...

" Aare yar I know... Ab chor yeh sab... Maine already sorry bol dia hai usko"... He told her and she nodded her head...

"Theek ho na aap? "... Sana asked when she took the phone... " He took a breath of relief and closed his eyes... "Jaan nikal gayi thi meri "... Sidharth replied and Sana frowned... " Kya hua Sidharth... Sab theek hai na... Kisi ko pata toh nahi".. She spoke but he replied and she got quiet... "Everything is fine meri jaan... Yahan ki tension mat lo... Tumhara phone off the isliye pata nahi kya kya chal raha tha mere dimag mein"... He told her and she shook her head...

" Aap bhi na Sidharth...abhi 10 minutes huye hain humein idher aaye huwe... Or maine aate hi Mobile ko charge lagaya... Janti thi aap aasman sar pe utha lenge isi liye Varun ko bola tha aap ko inform kar de"... She replied and he chuckled... "Us gadhe ki wajah se hi yeh halat hui meri "... He said and she got confused... " Matlab ".. She asked and he got quiet...

" Kuch nahi choro yeh sab... Batao ghar Kaisa laga?"... He changed the topic and she smiled wholeheartedly... "Bohat bohat acha hai Sidharth... Hamara apna ghar... Finally lekin humein saath mein aana chahiye tha yahan "... She pouted and he too got sad... " We'll be together baby... Jald hi... Aadi theek hai na... Zyada tang toh nahi kia us ne flight mein ".... He asked and she smiled...

" Mera beta tang nahi karta lekin questions bohat karta hai... Saare safar mein uske paas  har cheez se related questions the... Or phir maine usko mobile pakra dia games khelne ke liye... "She was telling him about their journey and he was sitting in his office leaning his head against the chair with eyes closed and a smile on his face....

But soon his smile changed when he heard Navya's voice and Sana too kept quiet... " Sidharth... Kab se knock kar rehi hun so rahe the kya tum"... She asked coming inside and sitting on the chair... "Bye "... Sidharth immediately said bye but didn't cut the call and kept his phone on his lap..