Ch 35

"Haanji Bhabhi...mujhe Bhaiya se baat karni hai woh jaag rahe hain na?"... Replied Nidhi...

"Jaag rahe hain abhi... Lekin kuch tension ki baat toh nahi hai na... Tum itni pareshan kyun lag rehi ho? "... Sana asked but Nidhi tried to smile and shook her head... " Nahi nahi... Aisa kuch nahi hai... Bas ghar ja rehi thi toh socha mil lu bhaiya se "... She replied and went inside the room not waiting for Sana's reply...

Sana shrugged her shoulders and walked towards Aadi where he was playing with his new toys...

" Mumma... Je wali cal dekho kitti facht hai"... Aadi showed his car and she ruffled his hair sitting beside him... "Aap ko yeh wali car achi lagi... Or yeh jo teddy bears hai un ke saath nahi khela aap ne?"... Sana asked and he pouted... " Mumma... I am a boy... Ich ke chaath nahi khelna mujhe"... Aadi replied and Sana controlled her laugh at his cute remark... "Aap ko toh ache lagte the na teddies... Or aap hug karke sote ho abhi bhi... Is liye toh main le kar ayi apne bete ke liye".... She said but he looked at her in confusion... " Toh main phil gal (girl) ban jaunga na Mumma... Kyunki teddij toh gals ke fervote (favorite) hote hai"... He became sad after replying...

"Nahi betu... Yeh kis ne bola hai... Aap khel sakte ho na... Aap ko jo bhi pasand ho aap us ke saath khelo... " Sana pulled him in her lap kissing his cheek and giving him the teddy bear...

He smiled widely holding the teddy and kissed his Mumma on her cheek .. "Yech..abhi main Lahul ko batau ga.. Uch ne bola ke chrif gals khelti hai"... Aadi told her and then started playing with his teddy bear...

" Thank God Sidharth ke samne Rahul ka naam nahi lia ".. Sana murmured and then chuckled inwardly....

" Aap khelo main abhi Papa ko khana de kar aati hun "... She told him and then went inside the kitchen to reheat the food for Sidharth...

She came out with the dishes in her hand and walked towards the room but before she could open the door Nidhi came out and Sana smiled but ignoring her Nidhi walked from there...

Sana felt bad with the way Nidhi behaved but taking a deep breath she walked inside and saw Sidharth who too was not looking in a good mood...

"Sidharth... Khana kha lo abhi aap... Pehle bhi aise hi dawai li aap ne "... She spoke serving him but Sidharth was lost in his thoughts...

Not getting any answer she looked at his face and realised he was thinking something...

Sitting beside him on the bed she kept her hand on his hand and shook him.. " Kya hua hai Sidharth... Kahan khoye huwe ho aap? "... She asked and he noticed her presence ...

" Haa.. Main.. Yehi par hun na".. He replied fumbling and Sana was now sure that something was not right... She ignored Nidhi's behavior thinking she was in hurry but now something was wrong... "Acha aap khana kha lo pehle ".. She told him and he nodded his head slightly...

Sidharth didn't speak anything and started eating his food while Sana came out and found Aadi alone in the living room.. "Bua kahan hai Aadi? ".she asked ... " Bua ne bola wo jaa lehi hai ol chali gayi".. Aadi replied still playing with his toys ...

"Aap andar ajao Aadi... Room mein hi khelo aap akele nahi betho aise "... She told him and he picked up his toys and ran inside the room hurriedly... " Is tarah se achanak kya hua bhai behen mein... Kahin Sidharth ne Nidhi pe bhi gussa toh nahi kia... Bye bhi nahi bola us ne mujhe or aise hi chali gayi "... Sana whispered standing at the same place....

" Mumma".... She heard Aadi's voice and went inside again... "Je dekho na... Main yahan pal kaiche khelu".. He pouted standing there holding his toys in his hand...

" Aadi... Idher sofa ke upar beth jao na beta..."... Sana showed him the sofa and then he grinned going to the sofa...

She looked at Sidharth who was again lost in his own thoughts not noticing his surroundings... "Sidharth what's wrong"... She asked keeping her hand on his shoulder... He looked up at her face and started eating his food again... " Kuch hua kya... Nidhi bhi aise hi chali gayi or aap bhi... "Sana asked now sitting beside him...