Ch 1

"Beta main yahan par rukti hun... Tu Anushka ko ghar pe le ja... Iske papa bhi yahan nahi hain or yahan par koi ek ruk sakta hai"... Anushka's mom spoke...

" Lekin Aunty... Main ek bar Sana ko mil lu phir chalte hain hum log ghar "... Sidharth replied peeking inside the ward...

" Haan beta mil lo... Lekin abhi us se zyada baat mat karna... Dr ne injections diye hain"... She told him and he nodded going inside the ward...

Sidharth took a deep breath and kissed her forehead sitting beside her on the bed...

She opened her eyes and gave him a smile and he smiled in return... "You will be fine Sana... Hamara baby bhi theek hoga don't worry... " He held her hand giving her assurance and she kissed his hand without saying anything...

"Sana Aunty will be here with you... Only one person is allowed and I know she is worried for you .. Toh main unko rok nahi paya ".... Sidharth informed and she blinked her eyes... " It's okay Sidharth... Aap jao... "... She finally spoke and he left from there...

" Anushka let's go... "Sidharth said coming out from the Ward....

" Aunty... Please inform me... Kuch bhi problem hua toh... Please ".. Sidharth requested and Aunty nodded her head...

" Chalein jeeju"... Anushka stood beside him and he walked outside with her...

Sidharth and Sana were together since their college days... They were friends but then fell in love and Sidharth proposed her and she accepted the proposal but Sidharth's parents didn't like Sana...

They wanted Sidharth to marry a girl of their choice but Sidharth didn't listen ... And married Sana without their consent...

On the other side Sana's family didn't accept their marriage because Sidharth was jobless and they were still in college...

Sidharth and Sana rented an apartment and started doing part time job with their studies... They both were happy together and after three years of marriage they were now going to be parents...

Sana was in hospital and when her mother got to know about her pregnancy she couldn't hold herself and came to visit her daughter....

Her pregnancy was full of complications that's why Dr suggested them to get admitted in the hospital... Her mother wanted to stay with her and Sidharth couldn't say no....

_______________
"Jeeju... Please mujhe us room mein akele bohat dar lag raha hai... Baarish ho rehi hai or main kabhi akeli nahi rahi... Please can I stay with you "... Anushka asked in a trembling voice and Sidharth gulped seeing her condition...

He was not in touch with Sana's family and he didn't know about Anushka much as Sana never talked about her...

Sidharth saw her in the hospital for the first time and he found her cute but now seeing her in short and shirt he felt uncomfortable....

He didn't want to allow her in their bedroom but when she requested him, he gave her a way and she entered inside his room...

"Uhmm yeh lo pillow tum sofa par so jao... "... He handed her a pillow and laid back on his bed using his mobile...

Anushka sat on the sofa and looked at him...  Then She laid back on the sofa...

Sidharth wasn't able to sleep... He didn't lock the door ... But still he was feeling weird to be with her in the same room...

He wanted to smoke but he knew she was scared of new place and therefore he stayed back there...

He noticed her as she was not able to sleep too... "Anushka... What happened... Tumhe kisi cheez ki zarurat hai? "... He asked and she sat again...

" Na... Nahi jeeju bas sofa par neend nahi aarehi... Comfortable nahi hai ".. She spoke with hesitation...

" It's okay... Tum idher ajao bed par... Main udher beth jaunga... Waise bhi Sana ke bina mujhe neend nahi aati".. Sidharth said ...

Anushka came on the bed and sat on the other side... Sidharth was about to get up when she held his hand and stopped him... "Jeeju idher hi beth jayein aap... Wahan par puri raat kaise bethe rahenge ".. She said in low voice...

Sidharth removed her hold slowly and gave her a slight smile nodding his head...

" Jeeju aap jante hain... Maine jab apko dekha tha picture mein di ke sath...mujhe tabse aap boht ache lagte the... Maine Papa se bohat larayi bhi ki thi ke aap ko or Sana di ko accept karlein... "Anushka started talking and Sidharth smiled listening it...

He felt good when she told him about her liking... " Main abhi bhi pray karti hun ke mujhe aap jaisa ladka mile "... Anushka told him further... But Sidharth didn't like this sentence of her...

He laid back on the other side "... Anushka subah jaldi jana hai hospital... Abhi so jao ".. He exclaimed and closed his eyes...

It was after few minutes when Sidharth got up with a jerk feeling something....
.
.
.
.
SidNaaz❤✨
.