Ch 34

"Bhabhi... Maine bataya na rent pe ... Liya hai ".... Nidhi replied not looking at Sana's face ...

" Nidhi... I promise... Main Sidharth ko kuch nahi bataungi lekin atleast tum mujhse toh share kar sakti ho na".. Sana kept her hand on hers and Nidhi cleared her throat looking at her...

"Mera... F--friend hai... Shubham... Uska apartment hai...abhi woh out of city hai toh maine us se liya hai"... Nidhi told her in a low voice but her hands were shaking...

" Toh yeh baat tumne chupayi kyun Sidharth se"... Sana asked again and this time Nidhi's face lost all the colors... "Mm.. Mujhe laga bhaiya... Accept nahi karenge... Aap please unko nahi batana "... Nidhi spoke and Sana blinked her eyes assuring her...

" Tumhe pareshan hone ki koi zarurat nahi hai... Main Sidharth ko kuch nahi bataungi lekin is ghar ka rent lena parega tumhare friend ko... Main or Sidharth is tarah nahi reh sakte yahan par"... Sana said and Nidhi took a breath of relief that she didn't ask more questions...

"Okay bhabhi... Maine pehle hi Shubham ko kaha tha ke rent denge hum".. Nidhi replied...

"Grocery ke liye bhi jana hai or abhi Sidharth bhi so rahe hain... Unko bata ke nahi gaye toh pareshan ho jayenge".... Sana spoke after few minutes... " Haan toh main le kar chalti hun na aap ko sath... Or bhaiya ki tension nahi lo unke liye msg chor denge"... She suggested and Sana liked the idea..

"Main Aadi ko bhi andar hi leta deti hun Sidharth ke paas".. Sana stood up with Aadi in her arms and walked towards the room where Sidharth was sleeping... She laid Aadi beside him setting the blanket and msged on his phone...

Taking her purse and closing the door she came out from the room and headed towards Nidhi... " Chalein "... Sana asked and Nidhi nodded... " Bas 2 minute mein cab aarehi hai... Bahir hi wait kar lete hain...

Both walked out of the house and the cab reached there at the same time...
__________________
"Papa".... Aadi rubbed his eyes sitting on the bed ...

" Papa... Utho na "... He called him again who was still sleeping like a log... Aadi sat near him and shook his arm... This time Sidharth opened his eyes and looked at him with a frown... " Papa... Kab che nahi uth lahe ho aap"... Aadi spoke and Sidharth blinked his eyes... "Sorry meri jaan... Pata nahi itni neend kaise agayi... Aap ki mumma kahan hain? "... Sidharth sat straight leaning against the head rest and Aadi jumped on his lap...

" Mumma ne chulaya tha phil
.. Nahi pata".. Aadi replied and Sidharth nodded his head...

"Bahir hogi Mumma... "... Sidharth spoke and picked up his mobile to check the time but he smiled seeing her msg... " Aadi aap ki Mumma to market gayi hain... Abhi toh hum akele hain ghar pe"... Sidharth told Aadi who was now playing with his shirt... "Mujhe nahi leke gayi chaath mein"... He whispered making a sad pout...

" Aap so rahe the na...abhi aa jayegi Mumma.. Aap ko bhuk lagi hai".. Asked Sidharth and Aadi nodded his head...

"Main call karta hun Mumma ko... " He replied and then called Sana... " But She didn't pick up the call... " Busy hongi Mumma... Chalo hum dekhte hain Kitchen mein kuch khane ke liye hai ya nahi "... Sidharth said and Aadi got off from the bed hurriedly... " Aap kaiche aaoge Papa? "... Aadi asked and Sidharth winked at him ... Your Papa is Superman "... He said...

Sidharth tried to move his leg but he felt pain and looked at Aadi who was standing near him and looking at his face curiously...

Sidharth gave him a smile and then with difficulty he kept his foot on the floor... Aadi immediately forwarded his hand and Sidharth chuckled but held his hand..

Taking slow steps he walked near the door and opened it... The house was silent and Aadi got closer to his Dad... "Papa jeh wale ghal pe dal lagla hai"... He whispered leaving his Papa's hand and wrapping his arms around his leg...