Ch 11

"Papa"... Aadi ran towards Sidharth...

Sana was standing there like a statue witnessing the scene...

Sidharth gulped seeing her face... He was shocked seeing her with Aadi ...

" Papa... Dekho my tranjer ma'am ij shad(sad)... Unko pain ho laha tha... Main ich liye aya "... Aadi spoke holding his hand...

Sidharth didn't know what to answer so he just nodded...

Sana was in total mess... She wanted to run from there... But this time she decided to talk to him...

She walked near them with slow steps looking into his eyes... But his eyes were blank... He tried to hid his emotions...

Seeing her coming near them Sidharth looked at Aadi... "Aap... Andar jao Varun uncle ke paas...baahir nahi ana okay "... He told him...

Aadi nodded his head like an obedient kid and ran inside...

Sana stood infront of him and he too looked back into her eyes... This time with alot of emotions... The love which he still feels for her and the anger which he wanted to show her...

He wanted to fight with her and tell her that how he raised his Aadi alone... Thinking all these his thoughts got stuck on Aadi.. She doesn't even know about Aadi...how she will react knowing about him...

"I.. I.. Wan... ted... I wanted.. to.. Meet you".. Sana spoke with difficulty ... Her voice was heavy with emotions...

She was shocked seeing Aadi with Sidharth and when he called him Papa... She knew that Pihu and Aadi were not siblings... She took a deep breath and tried to ask him...

"So... You are Aadi's teacher? "... Sidharth asked... And she nodded slightly...

He felt her shaking with nervousness ... " Sana ...You okay?"... He asked and she gulped ....her legs felt weak listening her name from his mouth.... And Seeing him from so close...

"Beth ke baat ... Karein".. She replied and he nodded without a second thought...

He walked towards the nearby bench and she followed him...

" Tumhe... Pain hai kahin... Aadi ne bola"... Sidharth asked avoid looking at her...

"Na... Nahi... Woh... Bas aise hi"... She sighed...

" Tumhe... Kya baat karni thi?"... He asked after a silence of few minutes...

She closed her eyes thinking how to ask him about the things which were in her mind and  making her crazy...

"Advait and Pihu... Both are so cute... I... I knew about Pihu... Maine ap ko dekha tha... With.... With Pihu and your wife... But... I... I didn't know about... Advait ".... She completed and he looked at her face with anger....

He was getting furious with each passing second.... " Tum... Aj bhi nahi badli... Tumhari soch... Aj bhi waisi hi hai"... Sidharth gritted his teeth and stood up from there...

Sana was hell confused looking at his behavior... Her eyes turned misty again and she too stood up...

"Maine... Kya bola.. Aap... Ap ko"... She frowned....

" Jo tum dekhti ho wohi sahi hota hai na hamesha se... Baki jayein sab bhaad mein... Jo tum decide karo wohi hoga ".... He turned towards her with his tear filled eyes and left from there... Leaving her alone...

" Aadi come... We are going now... It's late".. Sidharth walked inside and picked him in his arms ...

"Aadi kept his head in his shoulder and closed his eyes as he was tired...