Master

~Katsuki's POV~

"Sooty!" I called out as I put on my boots to head to work

"Mrow!" I got in response followed by something falling over making a clattering sound on the floor making me sigh

"Soot! Come here!" I yelled. Out came a dark gray incredibly fluffy Mane Coon cat with sparkling blue eyes

 Out came a dark gray incredibly fluffy Mane Coon cat with sparkling blue eyes

"Mro-row!" She meows trotting over to me. I stoop and pick her up, though she's a little heavy considering her size

"Daddy's going to work now okay hunny" I muttered kissing the top of her head.

"Mrrrow" she meowed in response

"I know, I'm working on it hunny, soon I'll be able to take you with me" I cooed as Pinky came inside waving at my baby, he horn hairclips bobbing as she moved around. "Now I'm not going to tell you to be good while I'm gone, matter of fact, bonus points if you scratch her eyes out."

"Katsuki!" Pinky gasped, making me roll my eyes

"Bye baby," I said, gently setting her in Mina's arms, who then received about two and a half skibbity-paps "Atta girl!"

With that I gave Mina the rundown for my baby for the millionth time, I gave Soot another kiss on her toebeans and begrudgingly left.

What up fucker I'm Katsuki Bakugou, I'm the secretary to some half-ass CEO of the top two fashion companies that's almost never shown his face. Must be ugly as fuck. His PA or whatever was actually the one that interviewed me and is the one to come to ask me for anything important, for all I know he's actually the CEO and is just pretending, to humble himself? I dunno, don't care too much either, at the end of the day this bitch is still gettin' paid.

When I arrived, I was immediately greeted by Shitty Hair, he works at the front desk

"Hey, Katsubro!" He greeted grinning showing off his unnecessary dental work. Who tf sharpens their teeth? Why?

"Shitty Hair!" I said clocking in

"How's Sooty?" He asked as usual

"Still an adorable menace," I said rolling my eyes with a small smile

"Of course," Dumb Hair said chuckling "Hey, uh, have you-"

"No Shitty Hair," I said rolling my eyes

"Well, since Mina is taking care of Sooty today, maybe you should come down to the club, I heard there's a new person joining" he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever" I huffed entering the elevator and clicking the top floor. I pretty much had the whole floor to myself, plus there was a kitchen and bathroom, so I never had to go downstairs.

Once I got situated at my desk I sighed as I was flooded by work emails.

ฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅฅ