Epilogue

Adonis pov it has been 16 years and Emerald and I are as strong as ever my love for love her grows more with each passing year.
Andro is 17 in his last year of high school his been doing well although I do get calls from the head master about him causing riots in his school by some pranks his pulled but I know how to deal with that but that will wait till later cause today is our daughter Hope's birthday we called her that because of complications after Emerald had her she was told she couldn't have anymore kids , she was upset that day but she was also scared she thought I would leave her because I wanted more but I put her mind at ease reminding her that she is all I need.
When I look at my life now with two kids I am happy we don't have more.
Our daughter hope the little devil she knows exactly how to rope me in she talked me into letting her have a pool party with her friends, I said fine but no boys then she went into devil mode and started going off then she turned to me with a smirk before she broke down it tear she new that would get to me.

so here I am looking at this little shit talking, no not talking flirting with my little girl and she is doing it back, I swear she keeps going I will have her home schooled again.
She is in the water talking to him and his been a creep that keeps starring at her his eyes never leave her.
"What the hell is she swearing she is showing why too much

Emerald- Adonis what are you doing, would you stop spying on her and leave her to have fun with her friends we raised her well so far , she is 16 you need to give her some freedom, Andro was going out almost every night at her age.

Adonis- kitten don't start with me, look when then hell did she get a tattoo did you know about that tattoo it better not be real heads will roll, she is 16 she isn't old enough to have one but even if she is she shouldn't get one not my princess and that boy his flirting with her stalking her his eyes never leave her body.

Emerald- the only one stalking is you, come on you need to let go a little if you don't she will rebel you more then she does know and we all now that she definitely knows how to get what she wants from you because you have always indulged her and given her whatever she wanted I am surprised I thought our daughter who turn into some snobby, bitch stuck up brat.

Adonis- hey I don't spoil her that much and she doesn't play me she is my sweet innocent little princess.

Emerald- hahaha she is more wild and crazy then Andro was the only difference is that you punished him when he did something wrong and with Hope well you say you will but the moment she turns her water works on you apologise and give her what she wants.
And don't try and lie and deny it you know she does that.

Adonis- Fine okay I will admit that maybe I indulge her but she my princess, my little girl.
Fine I will leave her for 30 then I will check on her again that is the best I can give you.

Emerald-( I roll my eyes at that but hey it's a step I guess )

With Hope

Hope pov- I am having the best time ever I told everyone that my birthday will be a pool party
I new I would be able to have it even if it was with boys because I always win my dad over all I have to so is cry.
The day would be even better is Austin Remes would come in but no his just starring at me swim.
When Austin started talking to me I went instantly red he always makes me blush
While Austin and I were talking I hear the annoying nasally sound of Bianca I maybe spoiled but I am not a stuck up mean bitch that likes to bully everyone I see her walk up to my brother Andro and starts yelling at him because his talking to my best friend Jess which I know for a fact they like each other.
But I also know that he has slept with Bianca a few times she things there together now.
I got out of the pool and stomped my way to her because this is my party and I didn't invite her but more importantly no one wants her here.

Hope- " what the hell are you doing here, no one invited you and I know I sure as hell didn't so why don't you get your stick up the ass self off my property or I will have security throw you out.

Bianca- how dare you talk to me that way and uh just so you know Your brother invited me ( I put my arms around him and went to kiss him but he pushes me away ) babe what.. why would you do that and why are you talking to her , tell her to leave you alone she is to close and I don't like it .

Andro- first of all we are and never have or will be together we just fucked get over it. Second this is my sister's party and if she didn't invite you then you take that as a hint that no body want ls you their.
And as far as Jess is concerned if you ever talk that way about her again believe me you would like the outcome.

Hope - there you have it he didn't invite you so get the hell out ( Ahhhh , the bitch knocked me in the head with her purse what the fuck is in there worst I am in the pool and I can hear faint screams as I am sinking down but then I fill my self been lifted up I can only hear my brother yelling at Bianca but then I her the hot sexy Austin voice ... breathe breathe
I slowly open my eyes and are meet with his Dazzling ones I was so lost in them but I soon snapped out of it when my dad pushes him aside, once my breathing calmed down and I was more alert I could talk.

Adonis- "Some body better start talking about what happened and you why was your mouth on her's
"ANDRO....

Andro- pops calm down okay, so this is what happened right, I was chilling talking to Jess then Bianca here comes barging in uninvited I told her we are not together then Hope got into with her then she hit hope using her bag there is a a brick in it I checked.
And Liam over here jumped in and got her did CPR and saved her while I held Bianca so she wouldn't run.

Adonis pov- I held my princess in my arms then I glanced over at Austin feeling nothing but guilt , I judged him to quickly it's just she my baby , my baby my little baby girl my only daughter.
I looked over at Austin again and I thanked him for saving her , his reply was simple, I would do anything and everything for her I new he was lying I could hear the sincerity in his voice I could see it in his eyes maybe he isn't so bad after all, maybe I do need to loosen those ropes I have keep around her all her life as much as it kills me I now she can't stay my little baby anymore but one thing she will always be is Daddy's girl through and through I kiss her in her forehead and tell her to have fun but be careful and I headed inside where my very noise wife has the biggest smile on her face.
I stalk up to her and throw her over my shoulder straight to our room it's time for mommy and daddy to have some fun...
Throw her on the bed and she see the lust full look in my eyes and she knows what I want she quickly stripped naked

Adonis- I love you so much kitten

Emerald and I love you more now make love to me......