Waking up to her

Adonis pov- The sun slowly beamed through the windows a smile crept up on my face as I felt my sweet little kitten happily sleeping in my arms.
She is mine completely now, she can never leave me, I could feel myself getting harder at the mere thought of her withering under me in pleasure, I slowly got up so I could take a cold shower as much as I would love to take her again I know she has to be sore after how many rounds I took her last night, once I was inside her tight sweet pussy I forgot she was a virgin and took her really hard, my baby girl took me so well she was made just for me no one else.
After the cold shower, which by the way did not help ease the desire to take her again.
I opened the door from the bathroom and she was laying on the bed she must of kicked the blankets of because it was no longer covering her, her sweet pussy now red and swollen from our love making was now on full Display just for me, "fuck it she will be fine, I will take care of her, I took my towel of and as I did that I turn to her to see she was moaning in her sleep, that had better be a dream about me or else.
I hovered on top of her my cock right at her entrance I started to kiss and suck her neck snd her moans grew louder that's when I slammed my cock into her and she screamed out in pleasure and her eyes shoot opened and she looked at me with a shocked expression.

Adonis- Don't be to surprise my sweet you are mine this pussy is mine, "fuck you feel so good baby girl I just had to have you before I head into work.

Emerald-Mmmm ohhh godddd mmmm Ahhhhh!!!!
ADONIS!!!!

Adonis- what did I tell you (thrusting hard) about what you call me huh? ( thrusting harder)

Emerald- DADDY!!!!! , DADDY!!!! AHHHH!!!!

Adonis pov- I watched as her back arched and her eyes rolled back in pleasure her legs began to shake I new she was close so I started to thrust into her harder, faster and deeper, she screamed out daddy one last time before she came I kept up my pace and pushing myself harder and deeper into her until I groaned and shot rope after rope of my seed deep into her womb.
As Crazy as in sounds I want her to have my baby I want her to be my wife, I know she new to every thing so I don't want to scare her so I am going slow for now well as slow as I can her having my baby will speed things up , she doesn't know my plan.
I slowly pull out of her and head into the bathroom to get a cloth As soon as I come back I chuckle a little she is completely knocked out again. I clean her up and head back in the bathroom to shower and get ready for work, I have a meeting but it doesn't start till 11am its only 930am now.
Once I finished my shower and got dressed I wrote a note for my kitten told her to rest have a soak in the bath the maids will bring her food to her I don't want her leave the room, I know she is sore and there is not much for her to do today anyway.
I kissed her lips and left.

At the office:

After my meeting I was dealing with a mountain that I needed to sign usually Emerald would sort out from the more important and urgent ones. But my baby girl needs rest so I will take care of it and just have to go through everything and sign them.

New character Chelsea James works in finance department.

Chelsea pov - I was so happy when I got the job I have been wanting to get close to him since I saw his face and how much he is Worth in magazines the news he is every where and I didn't here them ever mention a wife or a girlfriend and even if they did have one he is the playboy billionaire and I wouldn't mind be his mistress for now but my goal is to get him to fall in love with me and if he doesn't I will get pregnant and he will have no choice to marry me then I will be able to buy anything and everything I want lets hope it doesn't come to me having to have a baby I hate kids well if I do he will get a nanny to raise it.
I am on my way his office to deliver The quarterly financial report.

Adonis office:

Adonis pov - I just signed the last report getting ready to leave when there was a knock on my door so I sat back down.

Adonis- come in

Chelsea- hello Mr Romano I am Chelsea James I work in Finance Hank ask me to bring you the report ( I walked up to him and had one hand on his shoulder I lean is close so he could see my supple breast) Is there anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask.
( I pretended to fall so I could land on his lap)

Emerald walks in at the exact moment

Emerald pov- when I woke up I was so happy, sore but for the first time happy but when I saw the not he wrote, "god he is so sweet but no I will not stay in bed.
That what brings me here I was heading into his office and I walked in and this woman was seating on to his lap I could tell by his face he was uncomfortable and shocked.
I couldn't really see who she was but that voice sounds so familiar.
Then Adonis who hasn't noticed I was there pushes her off when she didn't get up right away and started rubbing on him.

Chelsea - oww why did you do that ( I see someone standing by the door and oh boy this is going to be fun if she works here.)
Don't stop on a count of the pathetic ugly Emerald hahah don't let her spoil our fun.

Adonis- I will give you one chance to apologise and if you cross the line again you will not have a job, you are to never set foot on my floor again understand me.

Chelsea- you heard him rat apologise

Adonis- I am talking to you, not to Emerald thats my woman , my baby girl, my world.
In less you want to be jobless I suggest to get to it.

Emerald- ( I walked up to Adonis, shaking a little thats my step moms niece well not my step mom really but anyways she also use to abuse me too)
Just let her be, she was never taught the word sorry so you can't except her to know it now.

Adonis- My sweet baby to kind for her own good( I turned to a shocked and angry looking Chelsea )
Get out of my office you are never allowed onto my floor If I see you anywhere near my floor I won't hesitate to see that you never get a job anywhere I will leave you homeless. Do I make myself clear.

Chelsea- yes sir( I said to grinding teeth)

Adonis pov- after she left I turned to Emerald so she could tell me just how she knows her I know that woman has only been working here less then A month.

Adonis- baby girl are you gunna tell me just how you know her I saw your face I saw the way she talked to you, I wanted to firer her right then just say the word and I will.
I will ruin her she will never get a job anywhere.

Emerald- no.. no Adonis don't do that, she well the woman who I thought was my step mother that is her niece she lived with us.
She use to play a hand in every thing and at school she use to tell everyone one that I slept with all the male teachers that how I got good grades. ( crying)

Adonis- she is gone, how dare she say that about you I know how innocent you are.
I am going to destroy that woman.

Emerald- no don't Adonis it's fine I am ok now really and she won't come to this floor again so it's fine.

Adonis- fine I will leave her for now but you, there will be a punishment for you I told you to stay in bed and rest but you came here instead.

Adonis pov- I see she blush at the mention punishment I new she loved it she is a natural submissive.
I know I promised my baby I wouldn't do anything but that is one thing I can't do I called Hank to fire her and gave him a warning about letting anyone up here he is the only one that is allowed he assured me he will take care of it.
I called my good friend lets just call him X told him that little bitches name and what I wanted I don't want anyone from there psychotic family showing up.

Adonis- come on baby girl I am taking you home lets go( with that I picked her up bridal style and kissed her lips she giggled and rested her head on my chest)