She is awake

Adonis pov- I am currently on my way back to Emerald 's room after seeing a son Andro before they took him to the operating theatre, Dr Ortega said that when they finish and he is sable they will move him to Emerald's room.
As soon as I enter back in, I see her slowly moving I ran straight to her and take her hand, oh thank god she is waking up, but then it dawned on me how am I gunna tell her about our son after everything she just went through.
I start rubbing her hand loving whispering sweet nothing in her ear places soft kisses on her cheek.
Then her eyes slowly opens and she looks up at me with teary eyes...

Adonis- there's my sweet girl, thank god your awake baby girl you had me so worried, hang on let me just buzz the nurses to check on you..
( I reach over and press the buzzer , I pour some water for her and hold the straw up to her lips thats when I here it...

Emerald- baby... w...where i..is he.....
( the look he gave me was one sadness, oh god no what happened to him this is my fault I should've listen to Adonis and stayed in bed rested )
A..Adonis....( crying)

Adonis- Shuuu... baby girl please don't cry, I will tell you just please try to be calm your still very weak from all the blood you lost...
I named him Andro Markus Romano and there were some complications he has a hole in his heart right now he's with Dr Ortega they're operating on him he should be out in a few hours and once he is stable enough they will move him in here with you....
I promise princess that I will do everything and give my entire empire away to make sure Our son makes it through this, have faith baby girl, I know you are scared, I am too...
( I pulled her tight in my embrace as she cried her eyes out seeing her like this broke my heart even more, unknowingly tears started pouring out of my eyes )

Emerald- this is my fault ( crying) y...you told me to stay in bed b...but I didn't, I almost drowned I ...( cutoff )

Adonis- "stop... don't you ever say that it is not your fault baby, some times things like this happen it's under no one's control.....
( I grab her by her chin and force her to look at me ) "don't ever let me hear you say that again do you understand me , ' This is not your fault, you got that...

Emerald- ( crying) y...yes....

Adonis pov- I carefully pick her up and put her on my lap holding her tightly, I just let her cry it all out but soon we where interrupted by two nurses one of them I am familiar with her name is Jenny she was here first and has constantly been taking care of my baby girl but this new girl I haven't seen lets hope she does a good job as Jenny.

Jenny- Mr Romano this is Tiffany my shift is almost over so she will be talking over , I just wanted to introduce you to her, I will check on Mrs Romano then I will be off and I will see you tomorrow morning.
Mrs Romano my name is Jenny I'm here to check on all your vitals.
How are you feeling.....

Emerald- ( after what I heard it was hard to even speak to anyone else all I want is my son and not to mention her co-worker hasn't stopped starring at my Husband she even unbutton her Blouse so her breast are now sticking out, but when I hear Adonis ask me I had no choice but answer)
My... stomach... it hurts b...but I don't care about that...do you know anything about our son Andro has he come out yet is he fine when can I see him...

Jenny- your stomach will be sore for away because of the c-section and I am sorry but I don't have any information about your son his in a different section of the hospital but I will go check and let you know but first let me finish checking on yours vitals....
Okay Mrs Romano everything looks good your Vitals are all stable your blood pressure is a little high but given the circumstances Its normal, I will go and check to see if there is any news about your son.

Tiffany -Mr Romano I will be leaving to but I will be back in a hour or two but if there is anything you need and I mean anything don't hesitate to ask me

Adonis- the only thing I need is a new nurse immediately and seeing as my wife and I own this hospital I suggest you pack your bags and leave immediately, you disrespectful whore my wife is laying in a hospital bed right in front of you and you dare to flirt with me thinking I will leave her for the likes of you, let me make this Crystal clear you will never get a job at any hospital or any where for that matter you have 3 seconds to get out of here, I have already informed the security team to escort you out...

Tiffany-w...what.... I ... y...ou...

Adonis- I can and just did get out "NOW!!!

Tiffany- y..ou ( dammit I didn't get a chance to say anything to that slut the security team grabbed me and starting dragging me out I hate that bitch so much she managed to sink her claws into Adonis Romano a walking god I was hoping the bitch along with her son would die so then I can have him well looks like it's plan B and I know just who to get to do it..)
Let go of me I am going" you haven't heard the last from me!!!!

Adonis- baby are you okay, I am going to get another nurse you won't have to see her again.

Emerald- I will be fine as soon as I know Andro is okay....
Adonis....

Adonis- shuu baby I know , Jenny is on it she said she will find out and I also called and left a voice mail for Dr Ortega he is helping with the operation
( just then the door opens and there is Dr Ortega with Andro and a nurse)

Dr Ortega- the operation went perfectly he vitals have been stable for more then an hour, this is Maria she watching over both of you I was informed about Tiffany, I do apologise for that if I would have know she would be like that I wouldn't have hired her.

Emerald- Its fine, I just want to see my son

( Adonis pushing him to me )
His our little warrior aren't you our brave and strong boy, your gunna grow up and be just as strong as your daddy maybe even stronger, mommy is just son happy to finally see you.( crying)

Adnois- shuu.. baby come on he doesn't want to see you cry just as much as I don't.
( the nurse carefully take him out and put him in her arms they told her she could start breastfeeding him in a few weeks when the
Stitches come out and becomes more stable but until then she should pump so the milk won't dry up and they will store her milk for him when he take a bottle as well as her breast.
We both stick on the bed talking and bonding with our son.
Our little family, the only thing missing now is my sister and niece, I will tell her to come tomorrow right now I just want it, to just be the three of us.
Knowing there well and safe as calmed my heart completely.
I can't wait to start our new life together.
Truly the happiest moment of my life
I have my family my heart in my arms what more could I want.