Just in time

Adonis pov- I worked non stop in and out of meetings so I would finish early and get back home to Emerald, I know she hates been stuck in that house and is mad that I won't let her go anywhere but she doesn't understood that I can not loose her Mr Alonzo never got charged there wasn't enough evidence, the look he gave me and the last words that left his mouth still has me on edge I have to Protect her she doesn't know I don't want her to worry it would only stress her out and stress isn't good for her or the baby I almost lost them both once I will not take the risk losing them ever, I will tell her once I have everything on Mr Alonzo my guards and I.T guy are on it till then I don't want her to go any where.
Once I got to our home I went straight to the room only to find it empty I started to freak out that he took her from right under my nose with all the extra guards I had placed for her protection I took a deep breath trying not to loose my temper, so I asked the the guards they said they don't know but my sister and niece where there with her but left for the beach shortly after.

"Amelia !!! Dammit I told Eric my I.T guy to track her number so I knew which beach she was at I told my driver to step on it, I pray she is there and safe I will deal with my sister later.
As soon as I got to the beach I took a sigh of relief that she was okay but then I see this giant wave and she is unaware "hell she can't swim what was she thinking, this girl I swear we are gunna have a talk about this it will definitely not go unpunished.
I took my suit jacket of and ran into the water trying to get to her as fast as I can I felt my heart sink when I could no longer see her, I dived into the water and I saw a dark shadow close to her but shook it of as I got closer to her and saw nothing I grabbed her and and swam her back to shore, I didn't bother yelling at my sister for her careless actions the guilt and worry on her face was enough.

Adonis- baby girl come on wake up, the ambulance is here your gunna be okay stay with me. she had a pulse but she was still weak.

Ambulance Medic - Mr Romano, please give us some space and allow us to sable her before we take her.

Adonis- be careful she is pregnant, save them both, if you fail you will be on my bad side, that is a place you do not want to be.
I will be riding with you.
Samuel take my sister and niece back to the Mansion.

Adonis pov- I sat there helplessly as I watched her eyes flutter as she tried to keep them open tears spilling down her cheek as she had her hand on her stomach where are child lays she utters the word sorry before her eyes completely close, the only comfort I had was that her heart was still beating.
I called Dr Ortega when were on our way as soon as we arrived he was there waiting on us he looked at me silently telling me he will not let her die.
"This is all my fault, I should have never left her, I should have at least allowed her to Rome around the Mansion, I know she hated been cooped up in the room.
I know I have been crazy protective over her , I promise I will ease up a bit let her leave the room but not the house at least not now.
I was pacing around the waiting room, waiting for them to check her and the baby, the waiting is killing me I couldn't help it anymore I starting screaming and pounding on the wall which stopped then doctors and nurses along with the security guards who took one at look and as soon they saw it was me they quickly turned back around thats when my best friend Caleb came around the corner.

Caleb - Adonis I know I haven't meet her yet, since you like to keep her hidden from the world, but you have also told me about her and everything she has been through she is a fighter she will be fine.
I talk to Amelia she feels really bad she would have never taken her if she new that she didn't know how to swim.
She also told me that she was breathing when she was put into the ambulance.

Adonis- she was but that still won't stop me from worrying about her, it's not just her anymore, she is 4 months pregnant.
I was suppose to protect them keep them safe, I promised her she will always be safe with me that I would never let anything or anyone hurt her and look what happened, I should have only worked from home.

Caleb- you know you can not be with her every minute of the day, you told me she was kept on locked down and abused most of her life and was taken from her parents, she deserve to have some freedom and see the world, even though your intentions were good you too where also keeping her locked up that's why she snuck out with Amelia, you could of at least let her leave the bedroom.

Adonis- don't you think I know that now, I will change a bit but she is not to leave the house with out me or the guards or me.

Dr Ortega- Adonis, they are both doing good, mother and baby are both stable she is awake and happy just found out what you are both having, but don't ask me she said she wanted to tell you herself.
You can go see her now.

Adonis- thanks doc, Caleb thanks bro I will talk to you later I need to go see my woman we have a lot to talk about.

Adonis pov- I rushed to the room, her eyes where red and puffy no doubt from crying when she see me she smiles a little then looks away.

Emerald- A..Adonis I...I'm sorry, I know You told me not to leave ( crying ) I put our baby in danger I'm so s...sorry....

Adonis- shhh baby not now we will talk about that later I am just happy that you both are safe and well, I know I have been a little over the top ( she looks at me and rolls her eyes, god she is too cute )
Don't roll your eyes at me baby girl, I may have gone over board but it's my job to protect you both and keep use safe.
I promise I will ease up a bit you may roam the house but you are grounded you will not leave our bedroom till our wedding day is that understood that's your punishment for sneaking out and scaring me half to death when I couldn't find you.
So are you gunna tell me what are we having.

Emerald- what.. but that's four days away, that's not fair.

Adonis- well that's four days you can rest and have a think about your actions and the situation you put your self and our child in after what just happen, you only just recovered for what happened before so please don't argue just take the punishment like a good girl, or do I have to put you over my knee too.

Emerald- no....noo.. I will be good but you have to stay with me I will be so bored.

Adonis- I am not leaving you anymore baby well at least until the baby is born so hurry up baby tell me what are you having.

Emerald- it's a boy...

Adonis- I'm having a son...., I love you baby girl thank you now get some sleep you have to spend the night in the hospital they want to Monitor you both, so sleep my love you have both been through a lot and you need your rest I will be here when you wake up.

Emerald- will you lay and sleep with me, I can't sleep without you holding me in your arms.

Adonis- of course baby come here, ( I picked her up and put her on top of me she curled up and held on to me tightly as she slowly fell asleep, I love you sweetheart and you too son daddy will protect you both)