Adnois wakes up enraged

Adonis pov- I can feel the pain in my whole body it feels like it's on fire But the only thing on my mind is Emerald and Andro where are they are they okay and where am I, I can hear Alex and Jacob talking but I can't make out every that there saying the only words that rang threw me was Emerald was taken, that had me opening my eyes and arising like the walking dead, which made both Alex and Jacob jump up in fright rushing to my side, my mouth was really dry I pointed to the water Alex grabs it and pours me a glass while Jacob presses the button I am guessing to call the Doctor.
I gulp down the class of water take a deep breath trying to calm myself down and not let my anger overtake me, maybe I heard them wrong.

Adonis- Emerald..... where is Emerald...... is... she .... Okay and Andro where is he....., ( they both had worried and scared looks on there face, they stood there like statues none of them are saying anything to me which didn't help my anger it only fuelled it.
'Would the two of you stop starring at me like that and tell where they are, I heard you say that Emerald was take is this true and what about Andro.... Speak or I swear I will forget you are my best friends rip this IV out and choke the both if you with it, 'TELL ME NOW!!!!!!

Jacob- ummm okay calm down, we got your text and came as fast as we could but when we got there umm( I scratch the back of my head ) it was too late we saw you with blood pouring out your chest you also got shot in the leg but that one wasn't as bad and Andro is fine. I mean when we got there it took a while to calm him down but we did, his with your sister, I have A security team watching them all, but Emerald she wasn't there.
Mr ford and Chelsea along with Sarah we have narrow down the location and have a team scouring the area looking for them.
We also found news about how Sarah fits into this situation apparently Emerald didn't grow up with Mr Ford when she was 6 Mr ford gave parental rights over to a man named Donny Sullivan, for the information we were able to get he basically made my slave, she never went to school she was homed school but I don't think he ever taught her anything buy cooking and cleaning. Mr ford thought he out smarted Emerald's mother's lawyers by making them think that Emerald was living with him and his new family when she was 13 they started to get suspicious because her mother put in place that a liaison will come with her twice a year to go shopping and buy whatever she needed but the fords always said that they buy her all that, they didn't want her to waste her inheritance.
But they demanded to see Emerald, we think they did something to altar her memory because she has no recollection of this man.
Donny has a daughter a biological one who only recently started living with him and that daughter is Sarah, before you ask we don't know what they have plan but I swear we will find her and bring her home...

Adonis- ( I started breathing heavily, I am not waiting around for anyone to find her and bring her home, I will bring her home back to our son, I know he is only a baby but I don't want to go back to him without his mama, I looked at the IV and ripped in of and in that same moment Dr Andrews walks in )

Dr Andrews- Mr Romano sir please don't get out of bed I need to tent to your wound and check your vitals you only just woke up, please lay back down sir, you are in no state to walk around any were.

Adonis- "I could care less what you or anyone else think, I am leaving , I own this hospital so unless you want me to shut it down and leave you and everyone that works here without a Job I suggest you get out of my way. ( he steps back his face instantly pales and he looks towards Alex and Jacob )

Alex - bro come on just calm down, I know you want to find her and we will but how far and how much can you do with a couple of bullet holes in you, at least let him look at it and have it cleaned and the bandages changed get whatever medication you need to take then we will go but for your son and Emerald's sake just let him check you first okay.

Adonis- ( I hate when this idiot is right)
Fine but hurry up , I don't have a lot of time to spare right now, speaking of time how long was I out ( I am looking at the two of them, but none of them and look at me so I look to Dr Andrews cause he has to tell me)

Dr Andrews - It's been 2 weeks Mr Romano sir

Adonis- "WHAT TWO WEEKS AND YOU HAVEN'T FOUND HER!!!!!
Dr Andrews I suggest you hurry up and work even faster , I have to get out of here NOW!!!!

Adonis pov- Two weeks, two fucking weeks and non of these idiots are found her but has a narrow down where there hiding her, I will find you my love , I am sorry I let you down and didn't protect you enough where ever you are my love just seat tight a little while longer I am coming for you I promise, we will have our happily ever after once every one involved in locked up for the rest of there life I promise I will make that promise, My thoughts where cut of by Dr Andrews.

Dr Andrews- okay Mr Romano I finished cleaning and re- dressing your wounds you will need to do this twice a day so it doesn't get infected, you can come back in about 4 weeks two take out the stitches on your chest, I already removed the The stitches on your leg, surprisingly your vitals all good, here is a prescription for your medication you can pick it up at the pharmacy on the way out the nurse will also have your discharge papers , goodbye Mr Romano and I truly do hope you find Mrs Romano safe and sound ( After my goodbyes I walked out of the room )

Adonis- let's go, so this Donny to you have all now addresses or properties.

Alex - actually yes we do, I got a call from one my I.T guys he has a cabin deep in the woodlands actually it isn't that far from your cabin.

Adonis- good lets go there first, get a security team together and call peter let him know to have his swat team ready. Wait what about Mr Ford and Chelsea what if they have her. I want another team there, 'I want Emerald found and home now safely in my arms. ( I wiped a lonely tear that have fallen from my eyes, I whispered to myself, I'm coming baby girl, I'm coming.