Emerald meets her family

Adonis pov - I have arranged for Mr Pearson and Mr Carter to come to my office today I did it this way so it's more of a controlled environment I am in my conference room with the both of them we are just waiting for Emerald I see the tears pooling in Mr Pearson's eyes I can't even imagine how he must feel and think to lose your child and wife only to fine out you child is alive it can't be easy to progress.
The door opens and in walks in Emerald she playing with her fingers looking down at the ground I can tell she is nervous.

Adonis- baby girl it's okay come here there is nothing to be nervous about.

Emerald pov- I took Adonis hand and took a deep breath to calm myself down it helped that Adonis was with me he always makes me feel calm and safe even if I haven't known him forever I know he will always keep me safe he shows me nothing but love and I am starting to fall head over heels in love with him, if I am not already.
As soon as we enter the room I see 2 older man standing there smiles on there faces as they see me one on of them I can see his eyes are starting to water Adonis has not shown me pictures of my father but looking at him I can tell that's Nickolas Pearson.

Adonis- sweetheart this is Nickolas person he is your father.
This is Victor Carter his is your mother's brother.
Why don't you come seat down I will let your father tell you everything that happened to lead up to you leaving and your mother dying and you staying with fraud of a family.

Nickolas- honey I...I just want to say I am really sorry i....if I would have known I would have gotten you, Adonis told me everything that happen to you everything that you went through.
I went on a business trip It was the longest one I have ever taken I went for almost 6 months well I was suppose to but I came back early they told me you and your mother died in a fire then they said car accident they told me they had you both cremated see I have it here.
I stopped going to work for almost a year, I blamed myself for not been there I couldn't bring myself to do anything or see or talk to anyone but I new I had to go back to work, so I only worked from home, I didn't know that Mr ford took your mother's business they worked together but at that moment I didn't care I didn't want anything that reminded me of her it was just to painful so I didn't notice it was run by his wife, she was also in the same Industry as her but she was not successful, her's went under in less then a year.
Few years after I lost you and your mother well thought I lost I put it behind me and excepted it but now looking at you I wish I didn't.
Adonis told me you where alive he also told me that your mother thought I was dead that I died overseas and they can not find my body.
Your mother never married that man, you where 6 we think they did something to you to make you forget he faked the marriage by bribing a judge who has been dealt with.
I just want you to know I will help you, with anything you need for your mother's business but when I retire I also want to hand it to you, you are my only child I never got remarried after I thought I lost you both.
I am sure Adonis will help you too, I will be forever indebted to you Adonis for everything you have done for her and I know you let me know of your feelings and intent with my daughter and I couldn't be more proud that she has someone like you in her life, but I will make it clear if you ever hurt her I will kill you( this earned a giggle from Emerald )

Emerald- ( I went straight to him, to my father and wrapped him into a tight hug )
It's okay dad, it's not your fault we can't change the past and the time that was taken from us but we can move forward and make new memories and maybe you can tell me more stories about mom I don't remember her.

Nickolas- I would love that, thank you princess even though I feel I don't deserve it.
Okay now princess this is your uncle as Adonis said your mom brother and Chelsea's father she was never related to your step mother but I remember when you where little she was always jealous of you, you see before you came along all her time and love was always to Chelsea she tried to show her how much she loves her still even with you but she wanted to be the only one from getting love from your mother.

Emerald pov- I went pale for a moment, not really knowing what to think or feel she tormented me so much is he mad at me.

Victor- sweetheart look at me, I have barley talk to my daughter in years, I have also cut her off, when she got a job with Adonis I thought she was finally getting her life together but after what Adonis told me I can see that she has not, I am also here to help him with more Proof and what she had been doing and like your father I would like to hand my company to you after I retire, well maybe if you and Adonis marry it will be both of yours, Chelsea was my only child her mother left after she had her, she was gunna take her away but she wanted money so I gave it to her I guess she is more like her mother then I realised, I am sorry for what she has done to you I hope we can have a relationship too, you truly do look so much like your mother the same bright eyes and vibrant smile that could melt the coldest of hearts.

Emerald- I would like that a lot uncle, you don't need to apologise for what she has done, does she know who I am uncle.

Victor- yes she does.

Adonis- gentlemen I hate to cut into the family Reunion but it is getting late and I have other meetings I need to attend to and I need my PA and if you both will like to come tomorrow I will be taking her to her mother business and calm what is rightfully her's I got her office re done and fixed all the problems with the company and some of the staff so everything should run as it did when her mother was alive.

Emerald- really you did all that for me

Adonis- of course kitten I would do anything for you your father , uncle and I will all help you run everything until you get the hang of it and you will also spend time with them
Learning about there business too.

Emerald- thank you for everything, I Don't deserve you

Adonis- never say that baby, you deserve everything and more and I will give it to you.

Emerald- thank you dad, uncle I will see you both very soon.
Emerald pov - I hugged both of them then my dad hands me a photo before they both kissed my cheeks and walked out, I looked at the photo, It's a photo of a woman and a little girl, wait I think thats me and my mom I looked at my dad he nods and smiles, tears started to pool in my eyes Adonis wraps his arms around me and wipes the tears from my eyes.

Adonis- what's wrong baby, why are you crying you know I hate to see you cry, what's that you got in your hand kitten.

Emerald- I...It's my mom and me before..... ( crying )

Adonis- it's okay baby, you can look at that and maybe one day it will help you remember, she maybe gone but you can look at that talk to her she will comfort you from
Your heart.
If you would like to know everything about her, you can ask your father or I can get everything you need to know.
And if you want help to remember what happened before you ended up with Mr Ford I will get the best doctors and specialist to help you.
I know how much you want to remember her.
I will help you.

Emerald- thank you Adonis, I love you

Adonis- love you too kitten.