Board on bed rest

Emerald pov- agrrr I am so bored, it's been a little over 3 months since the incident with harmony happened, she was arrested, there wasn't any evidence to prove her father had anything to do with it so they couldn't arrest him, he even tried to come back and apologise for what his daughter did but I pretty sure it was more because of the fact he still wanted a contract with Adonis but of course Adonis didn't.
Anyways back to my boredom Dr Ortega said that my Placenta is in place and I will be fine and can go of bed rest but the caveman that Adonis is said no he will no allow me to move the one time he will allow it is in one week time for our wedding which is why the Mansion has been in full swing to make sure everything will be perfect for me, well at least that is what Adonis said, I hear a lot of crying which I know Adonis had a part to play in that.
He can be very mean and scary to everyone well except for me and his sister Amelia and niece Sofia.
Speaking of which they came last night, thank god maybe Amelia can talk to her brother to ease up a bit and let me at least walk around the Garden or even the house.

(Knock, knock )

Amelia, hey sister girl, how you feeling, I see my brother still has you on lock down lol

Sofia - hi Aunty Em, I got a new book today could you read it to me

Emerald- of course hunny I would love too.
Amelia your brother has gone way over board Dr Ortega said I was in the clear now and I could start to move around but Adonis still won't see reason he barley let's me get out if bed to use the bathroom he said I will be on permanent bed rest until the baby is born and the only time he will allow me to leave is for my doctor appointments.
Please can you help me, I am going crazy been locked up in this room, I am not use to this ( pouting) I need some fresh air.

Amelia- oh believe me I know how my brother can get he is very overprotective well he is when it came to me and Sofia but you are the woman he is not related to that he has been that way with.
His never had a serious relationship before, I am happy that you came into his life I can see that he loves you you are each other's light that keeps away the darkness, most woman he sleeps with always want more because they want the money and the power that comes with been with him and I new the moment I meet you, that you are not one of them.
Anyway of course I will help you after all you are my sister now. Since it's Quite warm how about we go to the beach the warm sun the fresh ocean air would do you good.
First thing is first we need to distract his security team I can see he double on them since Mr Alonzo and his daughter Harmony.

Emerald- how are we gunna do that, one time they saw me walk to the kitchen and told me to go back because Mr Romano wouldn't like it and when I didn't listen they told him they are a bunch of big tattletales ( pouting)

Amelia- hahaha oh sweet girl, don't worry we will get you out do you have a swimsuit.

Emerald- yeah I do, I will put it on now.( I got out of bed and quickly put it on) okay I am ready

Amelia- okay you wait here I will msg I am going to get dressed I told the maid to pack a picnic once we get dressed and successfully distract the guards we will msg you but for now I will hide you in the room closest to the garage door.

Emerald- okay I hope this will work, I really want to have a day out.

Sofia- don't worry aunty Em no one can resist this face

Emerald- hahah, oh so you will be the distraction huh?

Sofia- yep that's me, I got your back and if uncle Adonis says anything I will tell me I distracted his guards and then I will give him the face and everything will be good, uncle Adonis can never be mad at me I have him wrapped he can never be mad or say no to me hehehe.

Amelia, come on my cheeky girl let's get ready we want to be gone before you uncle gets back.
Okay Emerald stay here and stay quite I will text you when the Coast is clear, just keep it on silent cause if they here your phone then our great
Escape for a day of fun will be over hahah okay girls lets get this show on the road.

Emerald pov- I waited in the room like she told me to, I was kinda nervous and scared that he would show up I know he would ever hurt me, well he has spanked me, but to be fair I kinda liked it call me crazy but I do.
Just then I heard the cue sweet voice of Sofia.

Sofia- hi Mr Giant, wow your so big like my uncle Adonis can you carry me high to like right above your head like I am flying.

Guard- hi sweetheart and thank you but I am sorry but I am working and I can not play with you right now.

Sofia- what's you name?

Guard- My name is Daniel but my friends call me Danny

Sofia- well Danny if you don't I will tell my uncle on you, ( giggle ) I will call him crying, what do you think he will do to you if I start crying and telling him it's your fault.

Danny- what? Why, you know that is not very nice for a sweet girl like you to do.

Sofia- yeh I know but I want an airoplane ride so "up take me up captain Danny ( he picks me up I started giggling and give my mum thumbs up and she gets aunty Em and take her to the garage.
Heheh mission complete good job me )
Thank you Captain Danny

Amelia- Sofia there you are come on time to go, I'm sorry Danny, I hope she wasn't causing you any trouble she is a lot like her Uncle.

Danny- no, no trouble at all, have a good day miss Amelia.

Amelia- oh my cheeky clever girl hahah good job.

Sofia- I know , I am awesome.

Emerald- thank you so much it feels so good to be out, so how far is the beach, Adonis gets home at 4 he finishes early all the time now so he can spend most the day with me( eye roll )

Amelia- it's not that far it's 30 minutes away and don't worry we will only stay there for an hour or two so we will be back long before he gets back home and I told the Maid that you eat your lunch already and wanted to sleep so I told them not to enter the room and disturb you.

Emerald pov- once we got to the beach it felt like heaven the warm sun coating my skin the sound of the ocean the waves crashing on the rocks.
I have never been to the beach before, I don't even know how to swim I know pretty sad right.

Amelia- hey Emerald come on we will have lunch I also brought my portable freezer so after we eat we can have some ice cream.

Emerald- really ice cream, I have not had that in so long Adonis won't let me eat any junk food and I am craving Ice Cream and deep fried chicken and some fries.

Amelia- well lucky for you I brought some haha don't worry I will come around more often and secretly give you all that you crave for.

Emerald- mmmm god this is amazing, all I get is healthy food no crease food he tells me it's not good for me or our baby.
Hey Sofia while we wait for our tummies to settle do you want to make sandcastles then after we are finished we can go into the water.

Sofia- wow look mommy isn't cool take a photo before we stomp it out.

Amelia- sure sweetheart ( I took a photo with my phone) did you say thank you to aunty Em.

Sofia- opps sorry thanks aunty Em.

Emerald- your welcome hunny , how bout we go into the water.

Sofia - yehhh... lets go...

Emerald pov- I know I can't swim, I didn't want to tell them it's embarrassing I mean I am 19 but then again I was basically kept in a cage.
We head into the water and start splashing each other I didn't notice that I was stepping out further, I was laughing so hard then I hear Amelia yell duck,
"Duck? , I turn back around thinking there is a duck but there wasn't just a big wave that came crashing down on me and took me under, water started to fill my lungs the last thing I heard was Adonis's voice yelling my name as black dots invaded my vision then everything went completely black.

(Sorry Adonis)