Emeralds nightmares come to life

Emerald pov- my eyes slowly open to the sound of shouting I slowly look up and see that it is Adonis his on the phone and he doesn't look happy, I have never seen this side of him before.

Adonis ph cov- I don't give a dam, I pay you to get results if you can't deliver then you can just find yourself a new job and quit wasting my time I expect those contracts to be on my desk no later than tomorrow morning am I clear.

Adonis pov- god dam idiot can't do the most simplest things, just then my door opens and then walks in my best friend Alex he looks over at Emerald I see she is awake now and looks scared' shit did she wake up to me yelling' damit.

Adonis- Alex, what are you doing here ,I am busy

Alex - Recibí más información sobre su chica, ella se emancipó a los 16 años fue abusada por su madrastra y sus hijos una madrastra no es otra que Lorene Matai su línea de moda quebró y se fue a la quiebra por culpa de la señorita Ruby Ford que son conocidos como Ruby radiance. Dejó su negocio y todos sus activos a su única hija Emerald Ford, que obtendrá cuando cumpla 25 años. Su madrastra se casó con su padre solo seis meses después de la muerte de su madre. El Sr. Zachary Ford no es su verdadero padre. Yo lo haré, el padre es Nicholas Pearson. Él pensó que Emerald murió con su madre. Le cambiaron el apellido, así que no teníamos ni idea, pero ahora lo hace y quiere ver a su hija.

(  I received more information about his girl, she became emancipated at 16, was abused by her stepmother and her children, a stepmother is none other than Lorene Matai, her fashion line went bankrupt because of Miss Ruby Ford who are known as Ruby radiance. She left her business and all her assets to her only daughter Emerald Ford, which she will get when she turns 25. Her stepmother married her father only six months after her mother's death. Mr. Zachary Ford is not your real father. Her real father is Nicholas Pearson. He thought that Emerald died with her mother. They changed her last name, so we had no idea, but now he wants to see his daughter.)

Adonis- ¿En serio, nos reuniremos con el Sr. Ford y su esposa y 30 minutos mmm? En realidad, es perfecto, tienes todas las pruebas de lo que hicieron tratando de tomar con legítimamente Emerlad y ella lo recuperará hoy.
( Seriously, we will meet with Mr. Ford and his wife and 30 minutes um? Actually, it's perfect, you have all the proof of what they did trying to legitimately take Emerlad and she will get it back today.)

Adonis pov - Told Alex to make sure the security team comes in after the fords get in they will not Escape I also contacted the FBI they will be it will be charged and rot in prison I will see to it.

Adonis- baby girl, I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you, you have nothing to be afraid of I will never hurt you okay princess, I have a meeting in 30 minutes then after that we will get some lunch then I'm going to take you shopping I want to spoil my baby girl you can have whatever your heart desires.

Emerald- you don't need to get me anything Adonis , I just need you , ( I said blushing hiding my face in his chest as I felt the rumbling of his chest as he started laughing)

Adonis- oh my sweet baby girl you have no Idea how Happy I am to hear you say that. But I am still going to spoil you because it's my job. Now baby just stay in my office and do your school work I will be back shortly okay.

Emerald - okay...

Adonis pov- I left Emerald in my office so I could deal with these people,  anyone could see why they did it , they did it for her mother's Business that's why they set out like she die with her mother, I think I will have make them investigate her mother's death something tells me it was an accident it was done intentionally.
As soon as I get into the conference room I see them standing there all smiles and happy and looks like there daughter is with them too, I am guessing she is there daughter no doubt dressed like a whore thinking it will catch my attention.
But my heart and soul only belong to Emerald.
I have no time or use for any other woman unless you count my sister and niece.