Back home to chaos

Emerald pov- our little family trip sadly came to end, I loved every minute of it, we had so many adventures that will stay with us for life well maybe not with Andro because his a baby and won't remember this, well he will know what he did by the many photos and videos we took.
I was so lost in thought reminiscing about our trip I didn't realise we reached home until Adonis keep peppering kisses all over me calling my name.

Adonis- baby girl are you okay you seem a little out of it?

Emerald- yeah I'm okay, just deep in thought, I was replaying our time together, ( I couldn't help but smile ) I didn't want it to end.

Adonis- it will never end kitten, we have only just started our Journey, we have a life time to fill it with new adventures, come on now baby where home lets put Andro in is room ( I kiss her neck ) then you and I can have our play time.

Emerald - ( I instantly blushed ) mmm That does sound good , why don't I put him down and you can get some Champagne maybe strawberries and whip cream and I will meet you in our room ( I slowly kissed him passionately before I walked up stairs with Andro in my arms. )

Adonis pov- I couldn't wipe the smirk of my face when she said that , I kiss Adonis on the forehead and told her not to be long.
I went into the kitchen to get all the stuff when the sound of class breaking Echoes through our home, then Emerald's screams had me running up stairs , when I got to Andro's room my blood run cold That Bastard Mr ford and Chelsea along with Sarah was there with guns pointing it at her and Andro , Mr ford was yelling at Emerald telling her she wants him to sign over all legal right to her inheritance along with her mother's business they still haven't realised I am at the door , I quickly sent a text to Jacob and Alex of what's going on, I push the door open, blazing with Anger.

Adonis-'What the hell do you think your doing? , let them go .

Mr ford - I think not , because of this little bitch and you I lost everything so you will lose every thing too. if you sign the properties over to me I will let you and your little family live.
( I put my gun to there sons head )

Emerald- ' NO!!!! Stop leave him alone , I will sign everything just don't hurt him...( crying)

Adonis- leave him, I will sign it, I have temporary control over all of it, I sign to you sick bastard you won't get away with this.

Adonis pov -he put the papers in front of Emerald and she signs it as They pull the papers towards me I Lunged towards him knocking him to the ground his drops his gun and it goes of shooting me in the leg but I still managed to grab it and point the gun at Sarah who had a gun to Emerald but before I could pull the trigger Chelsea fires her gun shooting me in the chest, I drop to the ground seeing them laughing as they drag her out , my vision started to blur I tried screaming for her but nothing came out. The only thing I can hear is the sound of Andro crying mixed with siren Blaring, the black dots grew more then everything went completely black, my last thought where of Emerald.

Alex pov- Jacob and I got a text from Adonis saying that Mr ford Chelsea and Sarah where there holding Emerald and Andro by gun point so we called peter and told him to meet us there.
We got up and ran out to the car racing to get to his house.
By the time we reached it was to late we saw Adonis on the floor bleeding out I quickly rushed to him taking my coats off to press it on his chest to stop the bleeding, Jacob quickly grabs Andro trying to sooth him and stop him crying.
Peter came along with the paramedics they strapped him in and took him away Jacob and I followed them while peter and his men shifted the mansion for evidence.

Alex- his gunna be alright , his gunna be alright, ( I looked to Jacob who has the same Panic look I do. )

Jacob- I hope so bro, what about Emerald where is she, did they take her, When Adonis pulls through his gunna fly of the handles, if she is not here and something happened to her.

Alex - We will find her and once we know Adonis is out if danger I will dig deeper, maybe I will look further into Emerald maybe there will be something more, lets hope I get everything before Adonis wakes up.

Emerald wakes up to a nightmare:

Donny- well... well looks who's hear, do you remember me dear, haha by the look of fear on your face you do..

Emerald pov- this can't be real, those where just nightmares, nightmares that have stayed with me forever well they actually stopped when Adonis came into my life and I started sleeping wrapped in his arms he gave me that comfort that could make this nightmares go away.

Donny- I will tell you what is going to happen your going to go back to been my slave and since you an adult now you will also Service me and my friends every sexual desire.
Oh one more thing if the lawyers don't except just your signature , Zachary will take your son until Adonis signs , hell if Zachary is smart he would make Adonis sign all his business and money over too.
But you don't need to worry about that because you are never going to see them again.
Ah there is she my precious brilliant daughter who did what I ask her to she brought you back here tricked you.

Emerald pov- I soon as I saw sarah, I was fuming , my blood was boiling, But I pushed that anger deep down because right now with me tied up it and gagged it will only make it worse to me, my mind went to Adonis and Andro, that's when it hit me Adonis he, he was shot twice ...no...no please let him be okay and what about Andro, please god let them be okay I don't care what happens to me but please keep my family safe......
When Donny and Sarah left I keep thinking about what he said, I mean I saw him in nightmares but that's al I thought it was, why don't I remember?
Then it hit me Zachary stupid wife they did something to me to make me forgot so I wouldn't only know them.
My childhood had been even more messed up then I thought.