Slowly mending her heart

Adonis pov- After all of them are escorted out I head back to my office before I open the door I hear whimpering and cries and I know it's my baby girl it breaks my heart to see her this way, I don't want her to cry, I always want her happy.
I rush over picking her up so she is seated on my lap I hold her tightly in my embrace, to my surprise she snuggles closer to me rubbing her face in my chest as she lets out a soft cries.
I rubbed her back tenderly whispering sweet nothings in ear.

Adonis- shh... shh.... Baby girl please don't cry you never have to worry about those people again
They can never hurt you, I will always be here to protect you my sweet little angel.
I will see to it that justice is served and everything he took from you will be returned immediately.
Now come on baby girl no more crying, It hurts me so much to see my sweet baby cry, come on lets take you to my bathroom and wash your face then we will go to lunch then shopping.

Emerald- o...okay b...but can we eat here, I don't want to eat out please...Adonis I don't feel like been around people I just want to be with you only you, your the only comfort I have in this world.

Adonis- of course baby girl, I tell you what why don't you go in the bathroom and freshen up a little and I will order some food then we can talk after you eat if you're ready I will tell you everything.
How does that sound my sweet girl.

Emerald- okay

Emerald pov- oh god I can't believe I said that to him, I have never been that bold, I don't know why but he makes me feel brave loved and protected something I have never felt before it's like something out of one of my Romance novels
I... think I am falling for him dare I say love although I don't even know or remember what love is but that's just a word that comes to my mind when I am with him, thats how he makes me feel.

Adonis pov- I am feeling on top of the world right now she said I was her only comfort, coming from her made my heart beam with pride.
I decide to get Italian food I got a bit of everything .
As soon as she came out the food was already here and her eyes lit up with delight.

Adonis- come on baby girl came an eat before the food gets cold.

Emerald- thank you Adonis everything looks so delicious, why so much food there is no way I could eat all this.

Adonis- just eat as much as you can baby girl
But I expect you to eat a full plate, I know you haven't been eating properly for a long time but that changes now do you understand me baby.

Emerald- I understand Adonis, I will try

Adonis- good girl

Emerald pov - After we eat I began to get so nervous after the encounter with my family well fake family, it shocked me that I was used so they could take my mother's business and all her assets.
I begin to tremble nervously, Adonis grabbed my hand and pulled me too him putting me on his lap, he started caressing my cheek lovingly.

Adonis- baby girl it's going to be okay shuu... shuuu I am here I am always going to be her to protect you, no one will ever hurt you again as long as I am here.
Look at me baby, do you want to hear why they did what they did or should I save that for another time when your ready, if so I will just tell you the last part, that man you thought was your father wasn't we don't know fully how or why but your real father thought that you and your mother died along time ago and he now knows your alive and wants nothing more then to see you, if you want to I will be there every step of the way with you I will never leave your side.
You don't have to make a decision yet baby it's a lot to take in and you have been through quite the shock today so how bout we leave so I can take my sweet baby girl shopping.
You can buy whatever you want sweetheart.

Emerald- I... I don't want you wasting money on me I .. I got lots of things already( I casted my eyes down in embarrassment)

Adonis- your mine baby girl and if you want something I will get it, it will never be a waste of money and you have nothing to feel embarrassed about cause kitten weather you like it or not I am going to spoil you, okay now lets wipe that pretty little face of yours and get going.

Adonis pov- we are currently at the mall and my sweet little kitten is been very shy, she is to embarrassed to ask me but when I see her looking at something with a smile until she see how much it is I didn't wait for her to ask cause I new she wouldn't I just grabbed it for her and when she tries to protest because it cost to much I just shut her pretty little mouth up with a kiss to which she just pouts its absolutely adorable just like every thing about her.
I continue to take her into shop after shop since she wouldn't look at anything anymore because she caught on I just started picking things for her.
She kept sulking and whingeing that it was to much but to me it wasn't enough but what she said and did next shock me.

Emerald- but baby... I'm tried and my feet hurt I want to go home please.... ( pouting and puppy dog eyes )

Emerald pov- wow I have no Idea where that came from or why, Adonis just brings a different side of me one that I love and at the same time scares me I don't want to get to attached and fall deep for him, then he will start hurting me but I know Adonis has only showed me love and care since I meet him.
I... I really think I have fallen for him, but is this real does he truly care or will he use and hurt me in the end.