Punishment and passion

Adonis pov - As soon as I took her into the room I put her over my knee and told little brats need to be punished and she would get 15 spanks and she will say thank you daddy after ever one. I continued to lift her dress up pulling her panties down.

Adonis- ready baby girl
Smack.......thank you daddy
Smack ....thank you daddy
Smack -....... Thank you daddy
( crying)
Smack...... thank you daddy

Emerald pov- by the time he hit the 15th I was a crying mess, he started rubbing numbing lotion on my bum leaving soft trailed kisses across my back.
Not gunna lie it hurt like hell but I can't say I hated it because I didn't I have never felt this type of pleasure before, heck I have never felt pleasure in my life that is until Adonis came into my life he sends tingles throughout my hole body.
I have never felt more alive then I do when I am with him.
I secretly do love when he tells me what to do and he gets all controlling it turns me on. I never new I would be like with anyone especially with what I went through but I do I love it so much.
I look at him a start biting my lip, I want him, I want him to be my first every thing.

Emerald- Daddy......

Adonis- mmmm baby girl I love it when you call me that, tell me what daddy's baby girl wants.

Emerald-I...I want you to make me yours completely I'm ready...

Adonis- baby girl as much as I would love to take you, I know your not ready yet. When the time is right and I know your ready I will make love to you I will fuck your sweet little virgin pussy, but only when I know your ready.

Emerald pov- I had to change my tactics, I know I am ready I have read these sort of things in books so I am not that native I want to do it with him only him his made it impossible to think of any other man.

Emerald- b..but daddy..... I am ready , won't you show me how much you love me daddy... , or maybe you don't want to because I am ugly and not as pretty as your precious Helena ( pouting )

Adonis- baby girl that isn't fair you know how much daddy loves you, I just don't want to hurt you.

Emerald- I am not that native I know my first time will hurt, but I know with you, you will make me feel better you turn pain in to pleasure, please say you will take me daddy...

Adonis- if that's what you really want, then that is what you will get.

Adonis pov - I didn't give her a chance to say anything I grabbed her starter kissing her it went from sweet hot to dominating and passionate.

I slowly started to strip her bare my lips never leaving her's for a second I hear her moaning into my mouth, I slowly remove my mouth from her's and she starts panting hard I start to move to her neck sucking on her flesh leaving my marks as I trail down lower.

As soon as I hit her honey pot I start to slowly lick her folds she jerks her hips forward giving me her sweets moans, I started plunging my tongue in and out of her sucking that sweet nectar, I can feel she is almost there I start to suck harder grabbing her ass squeezing it pushing my tongue harder further into her pussy until her legs started to shake and she came into my mouth. "Fuck her juices are the sweetest I have ever had I think I am completely addicted now.

Emerald- mmmm daddy that felt s...sooo good I...I have never felt like that ever

Adonis- baby girl we are just getting started

Adonis pov- I got on top of her lining myself looking into her beautiful eyes and said sorry baby girl, I slammed into her hard she screamed bloody murder in my ear.

As I slowly started to move in and out of her
Her moans grew louder and louder which only fuelled me more but I kept my pace steady because it's her first time and I don't want it to hurt any more then it has to.

Emerald- ohhh mmmm daddy please..... harder deeper, I want more pleaseeee.... Daddy

Adonis- fuck baby girl are you sure, once I go down that road there is no turning back.

Emerald- Yes daddy please..... mmmm

Adonis pov- once she told me that I started sucking her breast harder leaving my marks all over her, I slowly started to increasing my speed I can feel her pussy juices all over my cock as I kept plunging deeper and harder into her.
I turned her over on her hands and knees as I slapped her ass I rammed my cock back into her pumping in and out her, her sweet moans made me even more crazy I don't even know how many times I have come inside her I see the sunlight already coming through.
As we both lay facing each other I couldn't help but push myself back inside her, which "fuck it's what heaven must feel like.

Adonis- baby girl you where amazing even better then what I imagined, you where such a good girl for me you let daddy take you as many times as he wanted too.

Emerald- anything for you( Is what I said before darkness consumed me )