Helena

Helena pov - arggg god this kid won't shut up, but not to worry I will fix him when the time comes, I am only doing this because that little pathetic rat stole Adonis from me, my father think that we are together thank god not many people know about That little slut of his or her bastard child, I bet it isn't even his, I could see how much he loves them and it makes me sick it's suppose to be me not her, I will make him see that even if it's by force.
At first they both disagreed because she wanted to be with Xavier but I promise them money and Xavier to hand back the company to Mr Ford, That's right Mr ford helped me he wants to make Emerald pay, he wants her to disappear and I want that too then of course is Chelsea she actually still works for him and one of the I.T guys got all there Personal information so we know what they do day to day and where they go.
Then there is Sarah she is Chelsea's cousin and the reason they don't know that is one it's not my blood but by marriage and two it's because we had her background changed just incase they looked deeper.
This kid keeps screaming know Idea why but he almost made me miss a call from my daddy.
( is name is Hank Leopoldte ) but he left a voice mail there is no way I could call him with that little bastard screaming his lungs out.

Leo- princess I need you come here, I miss my princess and want to have dinner with her
And also I have very important Business matter I need to talk to you about be there at 7 see you soon princess love you...

With Adonis-
Mr Hank leppolte opens his door to only see the young Successful Adonis Romano

Hank- Adonis why a pleasant surprise how are you, I am sorry but Helena issue here.
I am so happy that my daughter has chosen the best son in law I could ask for.

Adonis- Mr Leopolte , there is a serious situation we need to discuss and have resolved by the end of today.
These are my best friends and colleagues Alex and Jacob.
Is your wife here sir because she should here this , I am not one that likes to repeat things

Hank- of course Marie is in the sitting room
Marie come in here Adonis is her

Maria- oh my Adonis look at you, it has been to long so what can we help you with.

Adonis- We are just gunna show you and tell you want will happen if this matter is not resolved.

Adonis pov- I start to play it , as soon as they see there daughter in the footage taking a baby there faces pale.

Adonis- as you see that is your daughter and what you don't know is that I am married and that baby she took , "IS MY SON"
I will destroy you in the worse way, not only with your business but I will put this footage out there so everyone knows the kind of daughter you truly have and I know how much your image and your social standing means to you.
So here is how it will go, you will call here and tell her to come here for dinner and she will tell me where he is and give him back to me Immediately.

Marie- s...so you are not engaged to our daughter.

Adonis- seriously have you not been listening I am married and your psychotic daughter stole my son.

Hank- I'Mmmm sorrry I will call her now, please don't do anything rash right now She will give back your son.

Adonis pov- we all seat quietly waiting for him to finish

Hank- she is coming

Adonis- Stephan, Jackson watch Mrs Leopolte here take her phone, I have a feeling she will tell her daughter and we can't have that.
( I faced her )
If you some much as attempt to do something , I will see if my mission to end your family and leave you in the street.

Sometime later:

Helena pov- I was on my way to my parents house , I called and texted Chelsea as well as Mr Ford but I only got no do it yourself, arrgg maybe they where right we should have taken Emerald instead but I was only thinking it would be easier and Sarah can't because she is with the police giving her statement, I guess I will have to take him with me.
I was running reasons why I have a baby with me.
When I finally got there I got out and taking him with me.

Helena- hi daddy you wanted to see me
(Andro starts crying, great what now )

Hank- darling why do have a baby with you, who's baby is it....

Helena- ummm it's Adonis's son he ask me to watch him, yeah his mother is unfit she is a terrible mother he told me he is
Divorcing her and wants to marry me, he told me he was sorry that he didn't pick me first, that he realised Emerald wasn't who she said she was , she shower her true colours so I will be his mother now....

Adonis pov- I stepped out and was standing behind her, Andro saw me and started smiling and babbling, thank god he wasn't harmed in anyway.....
I send a text to Alex who was outside with the police I told him to wait for my text before he takes them in.
It's time to let this delusional psycho know of my presents.

Adonis- 'now , now Helena you know better then to lie, 'WHAT'S WORSE YOU DARED TO TAKE MY SON!!!
( Andro starts crying and I reach to grab him of her)

Helena- w..what are you doing here.... , how did you know...
It's doesn't matter ( I pulled out a gun and pointed it at his son , he better choose wisely)
I don't think so Adonis , I will let him live but only on one condition, divorce that rat you married and marry me. Choose wisely Because I have no problem killing him.

Hank/ Marie - sweet heart what are you doing, "STOP!!! Are you insane did you think you would get away with this.
Give Adonis back his son "NOW!!!

Adonis- let my son go, I have known you for years I know you are not this cold hearted to shoot an innocent baby. ( I pressed the button on my phone sending the signal to Alex , they better get here fast , she is not the girl I use to know her eyes are pitch black with no emotion.)
Just sent him down Helena and lets talk.

Police- "FREZZE !!!! DROP THE WEAPON AND STEP AWAY FROM THE BABY!!!

Helena- "agrr what no...., Nooo Adonis is mine he choose's me('Ahhh one of the cops shot me in the arm and I drop the carrier I go to shoot this little monster )
Good bye you whiny little brat , "BANG"
(I look down and he fine , what, how? , I look to the right of him and there is Adonis blood pooling from his chest)
No...no this wasn't meet to happen
( a team of cops storm right to me putting me to ground I can hear my mother screaming and Jacob and Alex came up taking the little monster)

Alex/Jacob- you will pay for this and so will your parents after word gets around what you did no one will invest with them.
Have fun rotting in Jail..

Alex-( I ran up to the ambulance to ride with Adonis while Jacob takes Andro home.)
Hang on there bro you can die on is now Emerald and Andro your sister and niece need you and Jacob and I ...we Can't lose our best friend.
You just hang on okay and fight this...

Adonis- A...Andro.......

Alex - his fine Jacob is taking them home
( my phone goes of and its one of the offices )

Alex- Hello Peter , did something happen, did she escape.

Det Peter- Alex no she is her still and she didn't do it alone.
Do the names Chelsea Carter and Mr ford familiar to you.

Alex - yes Chelsea works for Mr Romano but on close watch I guess not close enough and Mr Ford well I am sure you know he is the one that is behind the death and of Ruby ford and the kidnapping and unlawful custody of Emerald Ford born Emerald Pearson but now The Mrs Romano mother of the child Helena kidnapped.

Det Peter-yes I am aware of Mr ford but there is one name I haven't figured out where she fits in Sarah Kinkade

Alex - what she is in on this too, "shit she is the nanny..
Sorry Det Peter I have to call you back.

Calling Jacob

Jacob- how is going , I just pulled up to the mansion.

Alex- get security to get Emerald out of there, Sarah is in on this....