Honeymoon adventures

Emerald pov- after our morning love making session we headed of for some paddle boarding , I was so shocked that he actually let me do this, the water was amazing and it was even more beautiful as we watched the sun raise over the ocean it was absolutely breathtaking.
Paddle boarding was both hard and so much fun, but of course Adonis showed me how to swim first he said if I wanted to do it I had to learn how to swim or at least tread water, Adonis was so proud of me he said I was a natural and I caught on real quick on how to swim.

Adonis- kitten it's getting close to lunch time come on we have to head back so I can get you both feed and you can rest and take a nap.

Emerald- but... I am not tired and I ...I want to keep paddling I am having to much fun.... Please...

Adonis- "no kitten you have to eat and rest, we can paddle again another time if you come now....
"If I have to drag you back then you won't be paddle again baby girl do you understand...

Emerald- mmm okay... fine but promise we will do it again before our trip ends I know we are only here for the weekend.

Adonis- I promise baby now come on we have to get back now...

Adonis pov- As soon as we came back, I picked her up and took her to the bathroom and filled the bath up putting all her favourite bath bombs in, I sucked a deep breath in as I stripped her bare the sight of her naked body had my body burning hot and my rod hard as steel wanting entrance into her sweet hunny pot.

Adonis- "Fuck baby you are so sexy , I don't think I can hold back till After lunch.( I stripped my self naked and got into the bath and pulled her on top of me impaling my cock into her sweet pussy causing her to let out a scream she has never taken me this way before.

Emerald- "Ahhh!!!! Ahhh!!! To deep... Ahhh!!!

Adonis- shuu... shuu... it's okay baby you can take daddy this way I know it's much deeper and harder then before.... Mmmm baby you feel so good your making daddy cock feel incredible, come on kitten move up and down ride daddy make me see heaven, mmmm that's it baby keep going... "Fuck baby girl "yes just like that.... ( I grabbed her breasts and started massage it and squeezing it hard her moans are like a song only made in heaven for me and me only, I started licking and sucking her right nipple I had her screaming in pure Ecstasy and as impossible as it sounds she made me even harder, I love the way she rides me she maybe new to this but she is a natural and I am the luckiest bastard that only get to see her like this.

Emerald- AHHHH, Ohhhh ,'mmmmm Daddy I'm coming , I'm coming.....
( I don't know were or how I even managed considering I can't even feel my legs anymore, but I started pouncing up and down on his member feeling him even deeper I could tell he was close too he squeezed my hips hard and thrusted his hips up at the same time I slammed myself down on him after a few strong powerful thrust we both reached our orgasm and I collapsed on top of his chest to sore and exhausted to even look up, but I could tell he was Grinning ear to ear he then pick me up out of the tub and he carried me to shower and cleaned both of us up. )

Adonis- are you ready baby girl lunch is ready

Emerald- yep... but you have to carry me, my cookie still hurts and it's your fault ( pouting)

Adonis- lol hahaha.... ( I couldn't help but laugh at her statement)
Baby If you what me to carry you, you know you just have to ask you don't need to make excuses up you know how much I love having you in my arms.

Emerald- it's not an excuse ( pouting) I really am sore...

Adonis- okay hunny come on lets get both my babies fed.

Emerald pov- As soon as we got to the kitchen my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree all my favourite foods where spread out all over the table , "god I don't even know where to start.

Emerald- This is incredibly absolutely amazing it's all my favourites.
BBQ chicken wings and pork ribs
Potato salad
Pasta salad
Mac and cheese
Fettuccine Alfredo
And or course every kind of vegetables there are( BTW I usually love eating vegetables but now the make me so nauseous, oh god does that mean my baby hates them and when he/she gets here they will put up a huge fight about it, oh boy, I told Adonis they make me sick but he won't hear it he said I have to eat healthy that means a lot of vegetables and I have to try and keep them down, yeah like I can help it and have full control over what makes me nauseous, I am not the one that needs a talking too it's his baby )

Adonis - Baby I know you said they make you sick but you have to try it's important for not only our baby's health but yours too, I will talk to our baby I know she will listen to me.., I guarantee it after I have a talk to her you will be able to eat all the vegetables all the time.

Emerald- she( I raise my eyebrows amusingly )
How do you know it's a girl, what if its a boy?

Adonis- baby it's a girl, my princess, as much as I wanted a boy first so I can have an extra pare of eyes and fisted to keep all boys away from my princess, this little bun growing inside of you is a girl.

Emerald- well I think its a boy, I can feel it. And since I an the one carrying it So I would know( I stuck my tongue out at him making him shake his head and letting out deep chuckle)

Adonis- I guess we will have to wait and see baby but I know I am right now come on start eating before it gets cold and you my little princess, you will not make your mommy sick when she is eating vegetables, you both need it to stay healthy and strong. ( I looked at my baby girl with the biggest smile on my face, I new my little princess would listen to her daddy)