Enemy at the Gate.

Start bij het begin

Free: *Sight* Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Ikki: You know, if you're so worried about Kuvira, why don't you fight her?

Free: Because I'll have hands full with Lui.

Said Free surprising everyone.

Free: From what I was told, Lui is with Kuvira, which means we'll have to fight him. Not that I mind since that was my plan from the start. That's what I've been training myself for these past three years.

Jinora: Are you sure you're ready for this? From what Mako told me, Lui is really strong.

Free: Don't worry, Jinora. I'm strong too.

Said Free with a smirk causing Jinora to sigh.

Jinora: Just promise me you'll be okay. I don't want to see my best friend get hurt again.

Said Jinora referring to what happened to Free when he fought the Red Lotus.

Free: I promise.

With that the group continued on in silence.

Fafnir: ' The moment that you've been training for these past three years is on its way. Are you excited, partner?'

Free: ' I am, and I'm pretty sure Lui can sense that we're coming and is just as excited as I am.'

Fafnir: ' And are you sure you can beat him?'

Free: ' I am I can defeat anybody after all I'm the strongest.'

Said Free as his eyes flickered gold.

We then cut to Kuvira's train with Pax standing in his lab with a group of scientists an we see  a bunch of monitors, technology, and monitoring equipment. In the center of the lab, we see four pillars: the first was red, the second was blue, the third was cyan, and the fourth was brown. In the center, we see an orb colored purple.

Pax: Now, activate it.

ordered Pax as one of the scientists pressed a button activating a machine that contained a spirit vine that started glowing, and the energy from the vines caused the four pillars to start glowing. After a few seconds, the pillars generated an energy field, which started heading to the purple orb in the center, but nothing happened to the orb; it stayed dim, which caused Pax to sigh in disappointment.

Pax: Turn it off.

Ordered Pax causing the scientists to turn the machine off causing the pillars to to stop glowing.

Pax: That will be all for today. You can leave now.

Said Pax causing the scientists to leave the lab leaving Pax by himself.

Pax: I knew it wouldn't be enough, but it was still disappointing.

Suddenly Pax heard aloud explosion which startled him.

Pax: What the? That came from Varrick's lab.

Pax then proceeded to exit his lab and make his way to Varrick's lab where he met up with Lui, Kuvira, and Baatar Jr.

Pax: Lady Kuvira, what happened?

Kuvira: We're about to find out.

Said Kuvira before she and the others entered the lab and saw Varrick and Zhu Li sitting on the floor.

Kuvira: What happened? Were we attacked?

Varrick: No, we were spirit-vined, but don't worry, I'm putting the kaibug on this project.

Said Varrick before proceeding to turn the spirit vines off.

Kuvira: No, you're not. Do you realize what we can do with this kind of power?