I love you too

After an hour on the plane and getting our suitcases me and Matt were finally home. I was in my room unpacking my suitcase. I heard my phone going off. I grabbed it and check who it was. It was Matt. He unpacked really fast. I answered it.
(Phone convo)
M=Me ME=Matt
M:Hey.

ME:Hey, I need you to get all dressed up.

M:Why?

ME:It's an surprise.

(End of convo)

What could he mean? I should to what he said. I finished unpacking and got ready. I got in the shower. After I got out and blowed dried my hair. While I was getting ready I turned my curler on. I got in to my short red dress and red flats.  I put on some makeup. After I did all that I curled my hair. I takes awhile to curl my long dirty blonde hair. I finished round 3 pm. Matt said to just get dressed up. I grabbed my phone and started to played a game. Around 5 pm I heard a knock on my door.  I opened my door to see Brent. He was wearing a tux.

"Come with me young lady," he said.

I looped my arm through his. He guided me to a black ranger. I got in the car.

"Brent where are we going?" I asked.

He just smiled at me. We drove for 5 minutes. Then we pulled up to a flower shop. He went around the car and opened my door. He helped me out of the car. We went in the flower shop. Brent to the counter and told the salesman something. Brent followed him to back. I waited 2 minutes. Then, I notice that the boy that came out with the salesman was Jc. He was wearing a tux. Jc came up to me with pink roses. My favorite flower.

"Jc where is Brent?" I asked.

Jc smiled and escorted me to a red dodge. I got in the car. We drove for 5 minutes. Then we pulled up to a music store. Jc did the same as Brent. I left my flowers in the passenger seat. Jc went to the counter and told the counter girl something. Then he went to the back with her. Have an minute or so The counter lady came out with Aaron. What wasn't I just with Jc!? Aaron came up to me with a  5SOS album. My favorite band.

"Aaron what's going on?" I asked.

He smile and escorted me to the black ranger Brent was driver. My flowers were in there. What the fuck? I got in the car. We drove around for 4 minutes. When we pulled up to a phone shop. Aaron open my door for me and brought me into the store. Aaron told the counter guy something. Aaron and the guy to the back. After 3 minutes or so the counter guy and Hayes. What the fuck is happening? He came up to me and gave me a phone case that had The Fault In Our Stars on it. My favorite movie. I'm done with asking question. I took my phone and put the case on. We went to the red dodger that Jc drove. 

(Skipping 7 guys)

So far I've getting my favorite flower,band album,case of my favorite movie, new guitar strings, handmade blanket, a dress with my favorite color. Now I'm with Matt going somewhere. I've gone through all of the guys in Magcon except Jack J. What the hell is going on? After awhile we stop. There were trees all over .  Matt got out of the car and disappeared into the trees. I got out of car and went into the trees. After trees blocking my view I saw al the boys in two lines. The thing is at the end of the two line was Jack J wearing a tux. I walked up to him.

"Jack what is all of this?" I asked.

He grabbed my hands. I looked into his blue eyes.

"Cat I did all of this for. I love you. I just want you to be with. I learned what you like because of your brother. I love you so much I change my ways for you. Cat, I need you in my life. Please be my girlfriend," he said.

"Jack I don't know what to say. But, I love you too," I said. 

He smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged back. After we hugged we kissed. I put my hands through his hair. 

I got the boy of my dreams and he loves me for me.