The second to last event

After an hour of talking Nash left to go get ready for our second to last event.  We've been to 2 cities. But tomorrow we're going to New York City.

I took my ponytail out and brushed my hair than put it back in a ponytail.  I have to practice what I'm going to sing.

(Taylor Swift: Love Story)
Sorry I don't know the song by heart.
If you want to hear the song  watch the music video at the beginning of the part.

(After Cat practice Love Story)

I heard a knock on my door. I put my guitar down and went to open the door. It was Shawn.

"You okay, Nash told me what happen," he said.

"Yeah," I said.

"You know how to play guitar?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Just came to check on you," he said then walked away.

I closed the door and went to my bed and grabbed my guitar. I started to strum some chords.

I heard another knock on my door. I got up and open the door. It was Jc.

"We need to go," he said.

"Okay let me get my guitar," I said.

I grabbed my guitar and put it in the case. I followed Jc down to the van. I put my guitar in the back.  I got in.  I sat next to Cam and Nash. It took us 10 minutes to get where the event  was being held. We got out and I grabbed my guitar. We got in there, I put my guitar down and went to the make up chair. I saw Jack looking at me. I just brushed it off.

(At the meet and greet)

I was signing autographs, taking pictures with fans, and talking with fans.

While I was talking to one of the fans, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jack J.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked.

I nodded.  We walked to a hallway and I leaned against the wall.

"I'm sorry for telling Matt what happen between us," he said.

"Thanks to you my brother hates me and is mad at me," I said.

He came up to me and grabbed my hands. I pulled my hands away

"Stay away from me," I said.

I walked away and back to the meet and greet. Why does he care?