Lost

I walked out of the hotel and started to walk. New had somewhat of a scenery, but not a lot. While I was walking a couple of girls notice who I was and asked for my autograph and a pic. I said yes. After that I keep exploring. I wonder where I am from the hotel. I don't even remember which way the hotel is from here. Well I guess I'll google maps the hotel.

I got my phone out and turned it on. But it didn't turn on. I held the on button and it show that my phone died. Shit! How am I going to get back to the hotel. I have to find a place where I can use a phone to call my brother.

Matt's P.O.V.

Cat has been gone for over an hour.  I hope she's okay. I try calling her, but it went to voicemail. Her phone must of died.

I was pacing back and forth in mine and Carter's room.

"Matt why are you pacing?" Carter asked.

"My sister isn't back from going around New York City, and I am freaking out," I said

"Did you try and call her?" he asked

"Yes and it went straight to voicemail," I said.

"Well shit," he said.

Cat's P.O.V.

I notice where I was standing there was a coffee shop.  I walked in to that coffee shop and went to the counter.

"Excuse me, do you have a phone I can borrow?" I asked the lady at the counter.

"Yes we do," she said, "What you need it for?"

"Need to call my brother," I said.

"Come on over," the lady said.

I followed her to the other side of the counter. She showed me where the phone was and I dialed my brother's phone number.

He picked up.

(Phone convo)
M=Me MLE=Matt
MLE: Hello.
M: Matt it's Cat.
MLE: Where are you?
M: I'm in a coffee shop called New York City Cafè.
MLE: On what street?
M: Maple Avenue.
MLE: I'll be there in a bit. Bye
M: Bye.
(End of convo)

I hung the phone up and waited for Matt to come pick me up.

Matt's P.O.V

My sister called me tellinge me where she was. I so happy she found a phone. I went out the hotel and got a taxi.

"Where to?" the taxi driver asked.

"The New York City Cafè on Maple Avenue," I said.

He nodded and started to drive.

Cat's P.O.V.

After 10 minutes my brother came and got me and we went back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel, I went to my room and plugged my phone. Thanks to my brother, I'm safe.