Our last day in Tampa Bay

Jack's P.O.V.

She walked away from me. I really care about. I wish she would forgive me. I didn't mean for her brother to hate her. I didn't want to get punched in the face for taking out Matt's little sister without permission.

I walked back and stand next to Jack.  All I could think about was how I was going to prove to Cat that I really do love her.

Cat's P.O.V

I went back to talking to fans and other stuff. After an hour we left and went back to the hotel. When I got my room I got in the shower.  I won't be able to take a shower tomorrow because we have to wake up at 3 am. After my shower I got my pjs on. I notice I haven't called mom.  I grabbed my phone and called my mom.

(phone convo)
M=Me Mm=Mom
M: Hey mom.
Mm: Hey Cat. How the tour so far.
M: Good.
Mm: That's good. How's Matt?
M: Good. Still over protective.
Mm: At least he's good. 
M: Well I just wanted to call since I haven't in awhile.
Mm: Thanks sweetie. Bye love you tell Matt that too.
M: Bye love you too and I will.
(End of convo)

I hung up and put my phone on the nightstand. I got my guitar and starting strumming The Weight by Shawn Mendes.

(Want to listen to the song. It will be at the beginning of the part)

This song makes me think of Jack J.  I stop playing the song and put my guitar in the case. I got in bed and fell asleep.

Matt's P.O.V

I went to apologize to my sister. When, I went to her door, I heard her talking to mom.  Then after talking to mom. I heard her start playing The Weight by Shawn on her guitar. I think she strumming this song because of Jack J and me. After 2 more minutes of her strumming, she stop. I'll talk to her tomorrow. I went to my room and got in my pjs and went to bed.