Hanging and I'm jealous.

Cat's P.O.V

After the meet and greet we all went back to the hotel. I went to Taylor's and Aaron's room. I sat on Taylor's bed. Aaron tookrd his hat off he had hat hair. Taylor sat next to me.

"So how do you like Magcon so far?" Aaron asked.

"You guys are really funny and I sound great with Shawn and Jack G," I said.

"That's cool. I could hear that," Taylor said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Hey can I see your tongue ring? Taylor told me you have one," Aaron said. I nodded and stick my tongue out.

"How did Matt react when you showed him?" Taylor asked.

"He freaked and told me to take it out. But, after an hour he like it and explain why he freak. He said 'I just don't want you to grown up.' My brother is very protective," I said. They laughed. We got to know eachother better. It was fun hanging out with Aaron and Taylor.

Jack J's P.O.V.

I was pacing around mine and Jack's room.

"What's wrong dude?" Jack asked.

"Well you see, I told Taylor that I have dibbs on Cat," I said.

"Yeah," he said wanting me to contiue.

"Well I was flirting with a blonde girl and she decided to play my game and flirt with Taylor. Taylor flirted right back," I said.

"Well dude you kinda fuck up," he said.

"How?" I asked

"Because you called fucking dibbs on Cat and then you flirt with a blonde slut. She's going to get you back and flirt with other guys to make you jealous," he said. He's right. I did fuck up. Wait what? The famous Jack Johnson called dibbs on a girl and is jealous of her flirtimg with other guys. I'm supose to make her fall me. This can't happen. I need to change her mind.