I can play your game.

We had to do a meet and greet. I was standing next to Matt. I was meeting the fans. We took pictures with them. I looked over at Jack. He was flirtimg with a blonde bimbo. He keep grabbing her hand and whispering things in her ear. Now, I know why my brother wanted me to stay away from him. Well I can play that game too.

Taylor was with Jack J greeting fans together. I walked over to him and started flirting with him.

"Hey Taylor, you were really funny out there," I said.

"Thanks, you have a really pretty voice," he said. I could tell that Jack J was looking at us.

"Thanks. You want to hang out when we get back to the hotel?" I asked.

"Sure. Can we hang out in my room, I think Aaron wants to get to know you too?" He asked.

"Sure, see you later," I said touching his arm. I walked back to Matt. I looked back at him and winked.

"What was that about?" Matt asked.

"Beating Jack J at his game," I said.

Taylor's P.O.V

Cat came up to and asked to hang out. I knew she did it to get Jack J jealous. I played along. Jack J called dibbs on her when he saw her. But, he was flirting with a blonde slut. Yeah you call dibbs on a girl and start flirting with other girls. Good job Jack.